SHOoT

Am sorry for not updating.....

Would you rather kill Maria(Daniels Mom) or Nicole (Joeys sister).......

Daniel p.o.v

I feel the wind hitting my face and my legs turning num from running. I stop and take slow breaths . My mom is going to be pissed when she finds out that am not home to help her for dinner , she also invited her 'new' friends of hers. I feel cold sweat run down my face. I walk  another block seeing a local park that I always go too when I need my alone time, which is like always.

I look a cross the street seeing the place I live in. It doesn't deserve to be called home, home is a place where you feel safe, happy, sercure,no need to hide, to be open, to be loved and loving, share memories. Home is not a place where you feel a need to hide, to lock yourself in room from your fears your doubts,  to not feel loved and have no one you can love and be loving, and not a place where you can't share your memories cause their so depressing,awful, worthless, un wanted not wanted to be remembered memories.

I cross the street not looking both ways. If am dead am dead I won't be remembered, I will be happier if am dead.

I walk up the few steps of the porch and go up to the front door and slide in my keys.

I push open the door quietly And try to sneak in. When I fully walk in I peak into the kitchen seeing my mom. SHOOT. I froze in the moment as she turned her head close to my direction. She look ed back still not noticing me. I sigh in relief and slowly walk across the room where the living and the kitchen in connected. "Hey Daniel, how was school..." she saw me !? "Umm it was fine. "It's always the same answer, Daniel, always" she said cutting something in the chopping board. I ignore her response and change the subject. "Your not mad at me that I came late to help you with dinner?" I asked " late? Your just on time.now go take shower the Graceffas will be coming in 3 hours." She said as she put a hand in a chicken probably stuffing it. The Graceffas?! No no no this can't be happening.

Hi, how are you? Good will am not good.