IMPORTANT ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE

NOTE! (Feb 3, 2018)

I'm planning to repeat the whole story of Creature University from the very beginning, the amount of mistakes I wanted to change is just too much. I had to repeat it because when I did some changes, I somehow broke the story.

If you're still confused of my story, just comment on the comment section below and I'll answer it immediately.

But basically, this story is about two lovers who got into a car accident while having a fight and somehow lost SOME of their memories together, after that happening their parents decided that it would be best if they fake their child's death and secretly move the boy to a more popular school, but with a little twist on it, the students studying at this school has another side where their parents are mortals or 'different' from the others. The boy move schools while the girl stayed. Before everything, they promised each other that even if one of them dies they will not love anyone else.

Because of bullying reasons, the girl move schools and accidentally meet the boy once again. Both lovers thought that this person with the same name as their old lover is just a coincidence.

There are too many hidden secrets to reveal.. but there's not enough time.

-All character names will be different so don't expect much.-

So.. yeah.. yun. Ayoko nang mag english, nag nonosebleed na ako.. baka makulangan nanaman ako ng dugo dahil sa Wattpad XD

Sige.. puyat pa more..

P.S. Guys, kung nalilito kayo please comment lang. Minsan kasi hindi ko talaga alam kung paano ko ieexplaine XD but I'm trying my best naman.

Thank you din po pala dahil ang highest ranking ng aking libro ay #90! I just can't thank you enough. Heart heart.