Chapter Two: Psithurism✔

"If I could turn back time, I want to be the best guy in the world."-Jin
---
Psithurism: the sound of wind through trees

Placing my book down, closing it carefully while caressing the words carved above it and silently listen to the teacher's explanation that I found insipid and boring.

Sighing as I placed my elbows on my desk while my chin rested in my palm, closing my eyes. Abruptly I heard a gasped, A girl's gasped.

Shit. A gasped left my mouth as my eyes flickered open. I acted frugal (a/n: frugal meaning- face; a person's face) towards her, unable to move as I felt a little strange.

unable to see the unseen... my body stiffen, I could feel her glaring directly at me. Unmoved and unfazed.

I heard a steel chair glide against the tiled floor making an unbearable screeching as she moved closer towards me. Her quivering eyes sprawled towards me. Sensing her ranging emotions, I kept my mouth shut. The urge of feeling like you want to run out for your life, that's how I feel.

I attempted to swallow a big lump on my throat as i felt her breathing against my nape. Trying to picture out her visage expression, I shrugged my head in order to erase her in my mind. i felt goosebumps run in my spine as I felt her visage against me.

Am i facing back at her? I asked myself.

Shifting my body towards the person behind me. I felt her flaring eyes burning my poor soul, as I silently sat on my chair. I've done something that made her really upset, it's not my intention.

She sighed. "It's you huh. the pervert one." She finally spoke after she just roasted me inside and out.

"You know, I never liked boys, especially the pervert ones. I guess you know where you belong." She added with a malevolent tone, and her probably knitted teeth as if she's trying to control her rage.

I blinked twice, not knowing her thoughts that's probably the wrong and weird one. Suddenly prof. cleared his throat, slowly her presence disappeared into thin air.

I wave my hand beside me, to feel or touch someone nearby. But luckily no one has moved. She's scary.

But I can still feel her glaring with gall and pugnacious (a/n: pugnacious meaning- to cause harm to someone), slowly killing me and awakening my demons that are probably messing up my head anytime now.

I feel like everyone's staring at me as if I'm the most disgusting person in the planet. Despite my condition, they really don't show jovial affection towards me, they always taunt me every time they got the chance. And what I meant chance, they always got the chance since Ji and Joon wasn't always around.

I am quite legitimately used to their stares and insults. And I know she's still glaring at me... and it's kind of scares me inside and out leaving my mind stuffed and scared. Only if she knows I'm sightless.

I'm quite confused to those people who don't really sees me as their only blind student. Some are expecting like I am one of the blind people that can see colors or movements. But being blind was a curse for me and for my family.

Since I can't see everything in sight, there are advantages too, I won't be able to see the worse.

I'm not the kind of person who low key appreciates beauty on the physical nor the outside. I am referring on deeply knowing someone through deep affection and how they treat me like any different from others... and that is Joon and Ji. They are my best friend that don't treat me differently. That show jovial emotion every time they spend time with me. They were both happy with me or are they really? They gave me hope and courage to live on, while on the dark side, I always want to kill myself due to my condition and the hurtful words and insults.

"Mr. Seok!" I was pulled out from my cloud of thoughts that is slowly filling my empty mind with fog. I came back from the painful and harsh world.

"Ne?" I paid attention to the voice.

"Class is dismissed. You can leave now. Your friends are waiting for you outside." Sir said firmly as I heard his footsteps fade away through the corridors.

---
"Dude! You are spacing out... as if we couldn't even locate you anywhere. This new girl asked us if you were normal. Dude she called you pervert." Ji's voice rung in my ears like an annoying alarm clock that rung every fucking morning.

"What happened? Have you done something wrong that made her call you names?" Joon asked in a low and calm voice. I nodded once.

"Its..." I got cut off by the bell ringing.

*kring* *kring*

"Lunch time!!!" Ji and Joon said in unison. They started running, leaving me alone their voice soon fades away.

This will be the worst day of my life. Probably the worst year cause that girl will be my school mate for the rest of the school year.

At least the bullying lessened. I'm glad Joon and Ji are my war freak friends.

---

"Yah! What you thinking about!? You are spacing out again" Ji shouted.

"Ne? What did you say?" I asked quite spacing out.

Joon sighed... as if his giving up. I know I'm intolerable.

"Nothing. Dude you're not even eating your food. And I'm drooling over your food for the past 10 minutes." Ji said as if stating the obvious fact that I am not eating it.

"I don't like eat anything..." I replied pushing my lunch box away. I heard it slid.

"And...?" Ji said waiting for my words of wisdom.

"Take it."

"Yay!" Ji chimed taking the food from my grasp as i hear him devour my lunch box.

"You really are a pig. Tsk."

"Ya! Futhd iths lofu! And you cent lift wiffthup it!" Ji shouted while the contents in his mouth showered Joon and I. (Yah! Food is lifeu! And you can't live without it!)

"Yah! Dont talk when your mouth is full!" Joon shouted back.

I snickered at their silliness and together we laughed.

---

Dragging myself back to our classroom, I bumped into someone. He's perfume smells familiar.

"Mian." I apologized, my eyes fall on the floor.

"Jin?" And his voice is utterly familiar. Deep voice...

"Huh?" I said in a questionable tone, shooting my head up.

"Jin! It's me Tae-kim You don't remember me?" Oh, I remember him now, how did he got here?

"I skipped school. I had to meet with my girlfriend. And somehow I bumped into you!" He chimed. Giving me a hug...

He doesn't know...

"Oh okay." I said awkwardly tapping his back.

"Well then... I have to go home. Take care!" He shouted. I heard his footsteps fade away.

*kring* *kring*

Lunch time is over. As I finally walked in the classroom where are class was held and ended in time.

-+-
Done!

Hope y'all like this chapter! Sorry I've been really busy...

Ill update asap:)

I might update regularly when summer comes. :)

Thanks for the support!