Chapter Five: Onism✔

If I could turn back time, I want to be the best guy in the world -Jin
---
Onism: the frustration of being stuck in one body, that inhabits one place at a time

(Morning 7:30 am)

*ring* *ring*

"Ugh" Seok groans reaching for his phone. Unfortunately, he felt down on his bed making a loud thud.

Grabbing on his mattress he felt sick as if he had fallen to a building and broke some bones.

"A-a-ah" he grunts getting a hold of his leg that has a hard border around it. He heard faint whispers outside that felt like just outside his room. He doesn't have any memory of what had happened last night.

Suddenly the door clicks open and a multiple gasp and murmurs were heard around the room. He was so confused.

"Seok! What are you doing!?" Joon's voice was heard in the background as his hearing decreases.

"Call the doctor!" Seok had fallen into a deep sleep.

---(Morning 7:00 am)

*kring* *kring*

"Ji! Ji! Where are you?" Joon starred running around the perimeter of the campus as he was searching for a short, black haired guy. He kept on shouting his face was so red and beads of sweat fall from his face. He never done this before, he never experienced having to run all the way to their school and run through their whole campus and the long corridors just to find Ji.

"Have you seen Ji?" He asked multiple students but it seems no one had or have seen Ji anywhere. The answers of the students are either 'no' 'I don't know' 'who's Ji?' 'What?' But none of them answered the right answer.

"Have you seen Ji?" He asked panting. "Yeah. He's in the restroom" And finally someone unfamiliar to him had told him where Ji is. Jeez this guy. Joon thought running to the nearest restroom.

As soon as he reached the comfort room. "Yah Ji! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Joon exclaimed reaching for the short guy's shoulder while he catches his breath.

"Why would you look for me? We usually meet at lunch." Ji said putting up an eyeliner and eye shadow.

"Eh?" Joon stared at Ji in disgust. While Ji put on his eyelids carefully.

"What?" Ji muttered concentrating, he seems unbothered.

"I didn't know you wore make up." Joon said in between pants. Wiping his forehead, he cleared his throat.

"We've been friends for years and you didn't know?" Ji stated the fact, and Joon just stared at his friend in awe and disgust.

"I never saw you wore those before. Until now." Joon replied eyeing his friend while Ji dubbed shadows on his eyelids like a professional.

"Well, this isn't a makeup. These are just things I want to try on." Ji defend himself as he was clearing the fact that he won't use if it hadn't had purpose.

"Are you gay?" Joon blurred out. Stepping back at his friend. Ji stopped and stared at his rude friend.

"No! Of course not! Why would you think of that?" Ji exclaimed.

"Well, as I have seen girl only wore these kinds of things." Joon clarify. Ji huffed in nuisance.

"Is this what you came here for?" Ji spat in annoyance, not believing that Joon just came to find him to insult him. Tsk. Jo clicked his tongue.