truth or dare; requested

request (1/5)

i hope you like❤️ / @mrsjohnsonkuwonyx2

explicit

"truth or dare?" zion asked looked over at you with a slight smirk. it was the fifth round in and only truths had been passed around. you shrugged contemplating the thought of choosing dare.

"truth" you responded looking directly into his dark brown eyes becoming drawn to the shade. zion sucked his teeth, running his hands through his bleached dreads. nick sighed along with edwin when hearing the repeated word.

"pussy" zion mumbled under his breath. you raised your eyebrows hearing what he said perfectly. it wasn't that you were competitive, it was just you became fond of proving people who doubted you wrong.

"dare" you quickly followed. zion looked over at you letting his eyes trace your figure slowly before reaching your eyes once again. he wasn't exactly sure what he was going to dare you to do, but he knew he couldn't turn this opportunity up.

"i dare you to-" he started before nick butted in with his thoughts.

"i dare you to make z hard without touching him with your hands" the three boys knew he wasn't serious. whereas you began plotting mentally once noting the doubt that he held your name to.

"she cant do that" zion laughed shoving nick playfully. nick joined in on the laugher knowing what he said was an complete joke. biting your lip you looked over at the two males before walking over to zion with furrowed eyebrows. you pushed his chest so his back pressed against the back of the couch.

"i can't?" straddling his waist, you lifted your hands up as if you were surrendering.

"imani it was a joke" nick said watching as you began grinding your hips into zions causing his breath to hitch. you didn't respond for a few minutes as you concentrated on digging your hip into the bronze male who sat under you.

"nah, cause i can't do it right?" you were on a mission to prove them wrong and nick knew it. it slipped his mind how award winning your character was causing him to regret saying what he say. zions hands reached over your sides to grip your waist tightly while your actions continued.

"shit" he huffed leaning his head back. you leaned forward placing your hands at the sides of his head so that your lips were right beside his ear. the room fell silent, the only noise being the harsh pants that fell from zions lips. edwin's eyes widened when hearing these sounds deciding that he was uncomfortable in the room that filled with thick sexual tension. he stood up from his spot on the floor and silently walked to his room not wanting to be in that situation. nick followed him close behind not wanting to be bothered.

"you like that?" you whispered in his ear causing a deeper groan to leave his lips. you hummed in his ear before beginning to rotate your hips in a circular motion. he nodded letting his head fall back once again. his print was felt through that fabric of your pajama shorts giving you a since of gratification. zion bit his bottom lip harshly trying to contain the noises that were bound to fall from his lips. his hands ventured toward your ass, grouping it firmly only to give your right side a harsh slap. you whimpered at the sudden string of pain before stopping your actions to look at zion in his eyes.

"why you stop for?" he asked obviously bothered by that. you got off of his lap before pressing the palm of your hand onto his clothed dick with a wide grin on your face.

"i did my dare" zion looked at you in disbelief not even realizing that you two were still apart of the game. he looked around the room to see his two band mates left leaving the two of you alone.

"get yo ass over here"

• • •

"what's my name?" zion asked watching as you sunk into his dick with your hands holding his shoulders for support.

"zion" you moaned loudly while bouncing up and down on his shaft. he shook his head disapprovingly bringing his hand down on your ass harshly again.you froze at the feeling letting out a sharp yelp.

"that's not my name" he thrusted upward sending shivers down your spine. your eyes rolled to the back of your head once his dick grazed over your g spot. "what's my name, doll?"

"caleb?" you whinnied as he continued to thrust up and brush your spot. he pushed you onto the couch in anger knowing that you had a hint of what he wanted you to say. he shoved himself back into you without warning, immediately pressing against your g spot.

"shi- daddy! ah fuck!" he smiled to himself as he began pounding into you at a alarming rate. your breathing cut as your chest heaved up and down.

"damn mani" he huffed. you get your stomach churn while your legs clamped around his sides.

"s-slow down" you stuttered out knowing you were close. he groaned deeply when feeling your walls clench around him. he didn't slow down in fact, he didn't stop at all.

"s-s-s-shi-t-t!" you hissed loudly as your orgasm hit you hard. you came all over his front before feeling him release himself in you with a jerk of his hips. he rode your high out before pulling out lazily. he cursed under his breath when looked down to see he hadn't wore a condom.

well damn

a/n

i finished this request so why not post it