I'm sorry...

"Mc!!!" Saeyoung and Saeran screamed. Tears shed Saeyoung... Saeran drops the gun and runs over to Mc.

"Why the hell would she do that! Your so stupid Mc! Why..."
"This is all your fault Saeran! This wouldn't happen if you just left her alone!"
"WHO EVEN CARES RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!" Saeran picks up Mc and carries her out of the room.
"Hey! Your just gonna leave me here!"

"Your the one who did this to yourself Saeyoung... Not me." Saeyoung struggles while Saeran walks back over to Saeyoung.

"Please let me out! Look Mc needs us. Not me- us." Saeran puts Mc on the bed while going over to Saeyoung.

"Fine for Mc!" Saeran unchains Saeyoung. Saeyoung runs over to Mc and picks her up.
"Come on lets go!" Saeran walks out of the room. "I hate you.." Smirked Saeran. Saeyoung and Saeran leaves the apartment and gets in the car.
"Hmm where can we put Mc?" Saeyoung gets in the drivers seat holding Mc in his arms. Saeran gets in the front.

"Can you give Mc to me. I wanna hold her."
"Im fine. I can drive and hold her at the same time besides I don't trust you."
"Why don't you trust me! You feel like im gonna tie her up or something!" Saeyoung rolls his eyes.

"Thats exactly why. Now buckle up! We have to go now!" Saeran buckles up while Saeyoung starts to drive towards the Hospital.
~Arrives at the Hospital ~

Saeyoung parks his car and gets out of the car fast with Mc in his arms.
"Come on Saeran! We don't have time!" Saeran gets out of the car and walks in the Hospital with Saeyoung.

"Someone help me please! She got shot!" screamed Saeyoung. A doctor comes in with a rolly bed. Here place her on this. Saeyoung puts Mc on the bed and the doctor pushes the bed forward to a room. Saeyoung looks back at Saeran and starts to cry.

"M-Mc... Im so sorry! This was all my fault. I shouldn't let Saeran did this to you."
"Stop blaming everything for yourself! Its not your fault okay... You always seem depressed for every single damn thing you do!

"Look we should just wait for Mc. Lets go to the waiting room and don't do anything dangerous please!" Saeran rolls his eyes.
"Of course not.. Lets go."
~In the waiting room ~
Saeran and Saeyoung patiently waits for the doctor to come by. Saeyoung cups his hands.
"I hope she's okay.."
"She'll be okay. Don't get your hopes up." Meanwhile, the doctor comes in...

"Um Saeyoung and Saeran? Is that right?"
"Yes it is. That is us." Said Saeran.

"Okay so about Mc... She gotten shot in stomach but the good news is were recovering her as fast as we can. She'll be fine. She'll just be a little weak that's all."
"When can we visit her?"
"Well she is in her room right now sleeping... But you can go visit her now." Saeyoung gets up and runs to Mc's room. Saeran follows Saeyoung to the room where Mc was staying.
~In Room 707~
Saeyoung and Saeran enters the room and sees Mc lieing there sleeping with a cord hooked up to her. Saeyoung gets closer to Mc.

"Mc..." said Saeyoung quietly. Mc eyes opened a little and saw Saeyoung crying a bit. Saeran goes toward Mc and sees Saeyoung crying...

"S-Saeyoung I'm sorry about everything! I had to save you!"
"Mc calm down its okay... Im safe and so are you."
"I wish this never happened... If only you two got along! Maybe I should probably just reset myself."

"Mc please.."
"Her heart rate is going up." Says Saeran.
"Mc please you have to calm down!"
"I-I can't!" Screamed Mc. Saeyoung puts his hands on Mc's shoulders.

"Mc please listen to me." Mc stops crying and looks back up at Saeyoung.
"Im sorry Saeyoung... for everythin-"

"M-Mc! No please don't die on me!" Screamed Saeyoung.
"God damn it!" Saeran puts his hand on Saeyoungs shoulder. Saeran starts to cry while he's comforting Saeyoung.

"I-Im so sorry Saeyoung! It was my fault... now shes dead because of me!"

"No it's not your fault Saeran... Were the ones that pushed her through all of this." Saeyoung breaks down...

"Mc I'm sorry for everything I did." Cried out Saeyoung. Saeyoung gets up and walks out of the room.

Mc wakes up and see's herself a ghost... "S-Saeyoung please don't leave me!"

"Please don't go..." Says helding her hand out toward Saeyoung.

The light fades away as Saeyoung and Saeran is gone. Mc slowly cries and disappears.

"Saeyoung never forget about me..." whispers Mc.

Saeyoung looks back and see's Mc.
"I'll never forget about you too..."

End ~