Life Begins Again

((AUTHORS NOTE: So this chapter is dedicated to my three best friends theblackparade579 , carryon_wayward , and emilyc850

I love you guys so much and you're the best! Btw if you've read or seen TFiOS you'll get the reference I make. ^^ Also italicized words are thoughts))

So it's been about a week and I'm readjusting to life at camp. Some days it's been okay and other days it's been brutal. Now today has been a good day so I decided to go to the training arena and do the obvious thing you'd do there which is train. So as I'm walking in I see my boyfriend...a shirtless boyfriend as a matter of fact.

"Hey you." I smile a little.

"Hey Nyx Styx, what brings you here?" "Well what else to train."

I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked at me.

"You wanna spar?"

"Sure..." I clicked the button on my pocket knife turning it into a full length sword.

"Ready when you are Aqua man."

"Well then you make the first move babe."

I sighed,"I'm not stupid, I know what you're doing."

He smirked,"Oh do you now? Then what am I doing?"

"You're trying to get me to make the first move and then try and disarm me and pin me down."

"Well now, I could be but you don't know that."

"So you're saying that it's a possibility you'll do that?"

"Yes it's a possibility I'll do that but you don't know if I will or I won't."

I groan a little and he takes that as his que to charge at me as he draws his sword back to slash at me. I quickly jump out of the way.

"Oh you're going to have to do better than that Aqua man."

"Are you sure because you're doing just what I wanted you to Nyx Styx."

I frown at his comment.

"Am I really that predictable?"

He starts to run at me again. I try to doge his attack but I get a slight hash on my arm. I hiss at the slight throb it gives me.

"Are you okay babe?"

He looks worried but I wave him off.

"I'm fine. Let's just continue, Okay?"

"Okay."

This time I make the first move but with each attack I throw at him he easily blocks them. This sort of cat an mouse fighting between us went on for quite sometime until I finally miscalculated and he was able to disarm me and then pin me to the ground.

"I win Nyx Styx."

"It seems you did."

He smirked his gods forsaken smirk.

"Now what is my reward for beating you?"

"Well..."

I bit my lip slightly.

"You'll, have to see."

My arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. He didn't protest and placed his hands on my hips. After sometime he pulled back.

"Hey Nyx Styx, you wanna go swimming?"

"Sure, why not ."

He smiled like a kid which in turn made me kiss nose.

"You can be so childish sometimes and it's adorable."

"Really now?"

I blushed darkly and he smirked at me.

"Y-Yeah..."

Well let's just say after that we didn't continue training and no we didn't do anything inappropriate you dirty minded people...