Part 1

Gun shot was firing here and there, some where screaming while other just stood watching being scared of not knowing what was doing to happen... Man was pleading not to shoot while girls were crying as three people were shot down...

Still the police were waiting to shoot as a girl and a boy hide behind the pillar as they didn't understand what suddenly happen because they had come out when they got a call informing that they would get release without being harm... 

Everything change, the moment they step out together as three of them from five were shot dead on the spot and still the police were waiting the other two to come out from their hiding so they would shoot them too without caring that they are killing innocent humans... 

Guy ask the girl not to move out but the girl saw an officer pointing a gun to the guy, making her heartbeat race as she can't never think of letting him get hurt... She was in too much love to let him get hurt so without thinking what might the result be with her step, she move forward getting his attention...
'ARMAAN...' The girl call out to the guy who was unaware that he was on the gun point... 

********************************

Girl jerk up in sitting position as she breath deeply due to the dream she had which make her sweat badly as if she had got out from the situation just now... Her big almond green orbs search the dark room as it was giving a dim light at this hour of the night as it was still dark outside... 

Not understanding what to do, she just sit as she try to control her fast heartbeat and breath which was making her feel suffocated... After sometimes, she closed her eyes as her heartbeat drop to normal rate as she felt her breath getting back to normal too... 

Girl sit for sometimes but soon she let her body laid back as she lack of strength due to the dream she just had which make her mentally disturb and weak... She try to go back to sleep but the dream keeps playing in her mind not to let her go back to dreamless sleep for the rest of the night... 

ANOTHER COUNTRY

Guy was standing not understanding what to do, he look around to make sure that love of his life was safe as he ask through action not to move out... When he got sure that she wouldn't dare to disobey, he turn his attention to the people few feet's away from them...

He was wondering, what has gone wrong when everything was settle before they were called out from the ward they were capture by two boys as they were there to rescue a girl who were mean to be love of one boy... Before he could think anything else, he heard his love calling his name...

Another firing was echo around the place as everything goes silent, the guy look around to see his love coming towards him but stop on the spot as if someone make her feet trapped in to the ground... Guy stood looking towards the girl as she stare back at him...

He saw her hand was on her back but slowly she move it in front of her as he also stood facing her, he couldn't tear apart his eyes away from her as he saw something red on her hand as her fingers shake due to which reason, he don't know... 

Before the guy could understand what happen, he saw the girl slide down on the ground as her eyes got closed as tears fall out on her cheeks... Her lips move but no sound came out from it as she try her best to whisper his name...
'RIDDHIMA...' The guy call out but next second he was shot on his stomach before he could move to the girl... 

********************************