Part 2

Silent was around the house as the only voice which was heard was Riddhima sobbing as she was still hugging her mother, not having the courage to look towards Armaan knowing how badly he would be broken to know why she hide such a big thing from him...

Neither of them speak as Shaanta bhen also stood in a distance to see the happening because she has never seen Riddhima and Padma crying so badly, but hearing their talks, she understood that it was Armaan who Riddhima loves so much that she decide to leave him for his sake, to give him a better life without someone like her who is paralyzed...

So she kept quiet knowing she shouldn't disturb them, she quietly left from the place letting them handle the situation knowing Padma ma'am will be there to take control over the matter if things go out of hand... She was amazed to see a guy like Armaan was so much crazy for Riddhima, who is simple yet beautiful...

While Padma control her emotions knowing she is the one who had to handle the two broken lovers, she try to pull Riddhima back to the sofa but she wasn't able to do it alone... Seeing Padma trying to put Riddhima back on the sofa, Armaan move ahead making her stop...

'Aunty...' Armaan softly call her name...

Padma understood what Armaan wants to do, so she gave him space to take Riddhima in his arms before letting her sit back on the sofa comfortably with cushion on her back... Riddhima wasn't looking towards Armaan but she could feel Armaan gaze fixed on her face...

'Tum dono baat karo, main aati hun...' Padma said as she gave the first aid box to Riddhima which was kept on the table as Shaanta bhen left giving them privacy...

When Padma left, Armaan also stood up to leave as he wants time to clear things in his head... Not because he don't want to be with her, because he still can't believe that Riddhima think he would leave her knowing the truth of her being paralyzed...

'Armaan...' Riddhima stop him holding his unharmed hand...

Armaan didn't say a word, he stop but didn't move... Riddhima pull him a little making him sit next to her, Riddhima look at his face and seeing his lost expression, she knows Armaan was hurt... Hurt that she hide something big from him which is related to her... Hurt that she thought he wouldn't want to be with someone like her who can't move or do anything without anyone help...

Knowing more questions as to be answered, Riddhima started to clean his hand making Armaan hissed... Riddhima blow air as she continue cleaning it while Armaan just kept staring at her face not understanding what to believe the Riddhima who is sitting in front of him or the one who was saying the harsh words to hurt him to hide the truth about her health condition...

Riddhima was having difficult to control her heart as it was racing fast seeing Armaan strong gaze not leaving her face... Somehow, Riddhima did his dressing and bandage it nicely so it wouldn't get infect... When she was done, she look towards him but lower her gaze not being able to look in his eyes...

'Kyun...???' Armaan asked not being able to hold himself...

'Kyunki tum mare jaise ladki koh deserve nehi karte Armaan...' Riddhima said not looking at his eyes...

'Kyun...???' Armaan again asked...

'Kyunki main woh Basket nehi hun jo tumne pyar kiya... Main woh basket nehi hun, jo ab shayad tumhare har sapna pura kar sakhu...' Riddhima said as fresh tears form in her eyes...

'Kyun...???' Armaan asked...

'You deserve much better Armaan, you don't deserve a girl who is paralyzed and might have no hope that she can ever walk...' Riddhima said...