Part 3 (Last Part)

Pandit was chatting the mantra as everyone sit around the holy fire, the house was crowded as everyone wait for the Pandit to complete the ritual... Some whisper quietly to each other while some just kept watching the Pandit doing his job...

Some were interest while others where just there for the respect they had to the person who has invite them to the ceremony... Some were still unable to believe what was happening while other has accepted it was the truth and no one can changed it...

'Aap dono pheron ke liye khadi hojaiyye...' Pandit look towards boy and girl who was sitting together...

Groom, who was wearing a gold sherwani with red design on it look towards the girl who was sitting next to him, ready as his bride in red lehenga choli with net red dupatta neatly cover her head... When the Pandit ask them to stand up, they look towards each other as the silent were break with people started to whisper to each other...

'Ab kaise phere lenge yeh dono...' One woman said who was close to the decorated mandap...

'Shaadi toh pheron ke bina complete nehi hoga, ab kiya karenge...' Another woman said...

Bride look down hearing people talking about them, tears twinkle in her beautiful orbs because this was the reason that she didn't want to get married... She thinks because of her, others have to listen the taunt people say about her being paralyzed...

Knowing very well that how the girl must be feeling, groom stood up and next minute, he again sit back on his one knee bending a little over his bride... Girl look towards the guy, seeing how closed they were now, that too in front of several people which always make her feel uncomfortable when she become center of attention...

'Basket...' Guy call her to get her attention as she look lost...

'Armaan...' She whisper back as she wonder what he was going to do now...

'You trust me na Riddhima...???' Armaan asked holding her hand...

'More than myself...' Riddhima said...

Armaan smile hearing her words, kissing her temple as Riddhima closed her eyes capturing the moment in her heart, Armaan put his one arm around her waist and other arms under her legs as he took her in his arms... Riddhima one hand go around Armaan neck holding him for support while other hand rest on his chest to feel his racing heartbeat...

Having Riddhima in his arms, Armaan heart started to beat faster in excitement that in few minutes she would be announce as his wife... Making sure that she was securely in his arms, Armaan stood up as he look towards the Pandit asking to continue as he started to take rounds around the holy fire holding Riddhima in his arms...

Armaan and Riddhima were looking towards each other as they were lost in each other eyes forgetting their surrounding... Only thing that they heard was the vows Pandit were telling them which they took, promising each other as they complete their phere's...

It gave a shocked and surprise to some people who was there to attend the marriage while some where having tears of happiness in their eyes seeing the couple who was in so much love... Who know Armaan and Riddhima, wasn't at all surprise to know that Armaan decide to marry Riddhima without waiting for her to recover...

As Armaan want to be with her, every second of her life till she fight back to be on her feet once again, who knows them well knew Armaan wouldn't let Riddhima suffer or face alone this phase of her life which she should be brave...

No one knows what happen that Riddhima agree to let Armaan back in her life other than the two of them as they didn't think it was necessary to tell the reason or details because if any thing matter to their families and friends, it was that they are going to be knot in the relation that no one can separate them...