Night 1

(The screen is black but slowly fades to color to show Ashley is in her bedroom, and is in her bed)-

*Clock chimes in the background* (12:00am)

Ashley: (wakes up) wh-what? ... What happened? (Gets out of bed) ugh.. was all of that just a dream? .... Uh? (Touches her forehead to see a lot of blood on her hands) yikes

[Ashley gets into her droor and grabs a price of cloth and wraps it around her forehead]-

Ashley: there... that will maybe do for right now (looks around)

*Dog barks in the background*

Ashley: (sighs) ... I better go find Ryder and Ranger (walks to the left door and slowly opens it up but hears heavy breathing and shuts it quickly) wh-what was that? (Slowly and scardly walks backwards away from the door)

[Footsteps are then heard walking away from the door]-

Ashley: (breathing heavily) that was not Ryder or Ranger at the door...it sounded like animatronic breathing... (Then See's the closet door moving a bit) (nervously Gulps) I better get my flash light.

[Ashley goes to her closet and grabs her flashlight, but then she hears a female dark animatronic laugh]

Ashley: (turns around quickly) (breathing fast) wh-who's there?

[Ashley keeps looking at the closet, but still heavily breathing]

Ashley: (still breathing hard) i-is someone in th-there?

???: *Little evil Pirate chuckle*

Ashley: (gasp & backs up slowly with the flash light in her hands)

???: (Stick out it's hook and uses it to open the closet a little and keeps it's hook against the closet door but not revealing himself)

Ashley: (points her flashlight at the closet and shaking) s-st-stop!! ... Freeze! ...o-or I will flash you with my flashlight.

???: (Takes it's hook back into the closet)

Ashley: that's what I thought.. (very quickly but scardly runs to the closet and closes it fast) (heavy breathing)

[There is then distance radio talking in the background]

Ashley: uh? ... I-is that a radio?? ..(slowly and Causiously walks up to the left door) okay.... Just opening up the door..but before you flash..listen for any breathing. (Slowly opens the door and listens): ...... Good, no breathing (uses her flashlight) - huh..is it coming from this hallway?

[Ashley turns around to get startled by a nightmare animatronic Pirate behind her with his hook in the air]

Ashley: Ahhhhh!!!! (Barely misses the hook) (backs up quickly) *Crying* please stay away.. please!!! (Falls to the ground)

[The Nightmare animatronic walks closer to her as it starts to lift up it's hook again to Slash at her]

Ashley: (crying out loud) Noooooo!! Please!!

*It then gets to 6AM, an alarm clock sounds, and the animatronic freezes and disactivates*

Ashley: (shaky sigh of relief) (whispers): thank goodness