Introduction

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell and crawl to the back of my cell. I can't take any more of this, I can't do this anymore!

"I don't take orders from you, it's time that you accept the fact that your mate isn't coming for you. You are mine now and I intend to make sure that everyone knows it. You will be my rouge queen and you will enjoy every second of it."

................................................................................................................................................................

Elinn is once again Aurelio prisoner but it isn't the same as the last time. This time Elinn know who her family is and what love feels like. She refuses to give into Aurelio again and will not break to his will. However, it seems while she was gone 'Master' has discovered some new tricks that may make this idea a little bit more complicated.

Carter is doing everything he can to find his mate and get her back home. He knows what Aurelio is capable of and will do whatever it takes to get her back where she belongs. Unfortunately with her gone things begin to fall apart, without her Carter is getting weaker and weaker and with the appearance of her father, things are getting more complicated. If Carter doesn't find her relatively soon there isn't going to be much of him left to save her.

Will they be able to find each other before they both shatter into a thousand pieces?

Hi guys! I am so glad that you guys have decided to jump over and read this book. If you didn't know this is the second book in the Shatter Series. If you haven't read the first book yet I suggest you go over to my profile and read it before reading this. It won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read Shatter Pieces so go do that.

For those of you who have already read Shatter Pieces welcome back! I know that you all are super excited to read more about your two favorite people on the planet, Elinn and Carter. This book is going to be a little bit different than Shatter Pieces. I won't be doing two chapter per person for everything this time. I will switch back and forth as I see fit to tell the story so sorry if that makes you mad, but I'm writing the book so haha.

I would ask that everyone be kind to the other people reading the book and keep the comments positive. I won't be taking down mean comments unless they are super offensive in which case, stop being an idiot! I'm never going to delete a comment because I don't agree with it, but I also ask that the rest of the community doesn't dog pile them with hate because that is the reaction they are hoping for stating their opinion. You guys were great at that before and I hope we can keep it up. 

The first chapter of this book will be up in no more than two hours hope you're ready.