вruísєd

The blare of my alarm clock shook me out of my usual nightmare and into my real one. Since I am about to turn 17 Ms. Montgomery, My 'Foster Mom' if you wanna call it that, decided that I could have my own room now instead of caring with the other 4 kids. Finally, I can get some privacy.

I stretched out slowly allowing myself to enjoy just a small part of my day, and then got up. With any luck I'll catch the shower before Liliana, my 13 year old foster sister, gets in and takes a 50 minute shower. I quickly grab my towel and open the door right as she comes to do the same.

We look at each other. It's a Mexican showdown. We just stare at each other waiting for the other to make a move. We are the only 2 teens in the house since Jessica turned 18. there for we both haven't claimed the bathroom as our territory as she did yet.

I hurry to the bathroom, which is right in the middle of us across from the stairs. She does the same I made it to the door but she slips under my legs and shoves me hard. So much that I tumble down the stairs and hit my head on the wall that separates the two fights.

"Fuck you, Liliana." I yell rubbing my head. I can already feel the lump.

"You can kiss my freshly washes ass, Gazelle" she yelled through the wall. Ugh I hate being called Gazelle I'm not an animal!

I stomped up to my room and slammed it shut. I just grabbed my cloths so I can get in there ASAP. I searched through my closet to find my blood red skinny jeans with the black stain like marks, a loose black crop top with holes in it that said in red words 'this is my Holy shirt' and my black chucks. As soon as I'm done Liliana gets out of the shower and I shove her out of the way. It's 6:56 and school started at 7:30.

I quickly wash up and hop out. I sit I'm my chair and put on a light touch of make up, eye liner, lip gloss and foundation to hid my marks from my encounters with both Ms. Montgomery's and my bullies. I straightened my auburn hair. I look down and pick up my compact mirror and foundation. I know I'm going to need it today.

Before I can get to the door Cruella stopped me.

"Gazell," her harsh voice commanded. "Where do you think your going looking like the uni-bomber?" And her usual assault on my ego begins.

"Go away Ms.M I need to get to school." I don't want to deal with this right now. Her got up from her place at the kitchen table and walked up to me. She quickly drug her hand across my face with a loud smack.

"Listen you Gothic, depressed, piece of shit, I raised you from the time your parents abandoned you on the side of the road. You better give me some respect, do I make my self clear!" she screamed in my face. She has to many wrinkles to be 56.

"Crystal." I say sarcastically, I jerk away from her bumping her with my shoulder, I picked up my back pack and walked out the door in to our suburban street.

None of these people know what she does to us. But you might as well know. And you must know my story to.

I done remember much of my parents or anything before I was 7 and was given to Ms. M but I do remember that my mom was crying one day when I was 4. She said my father had died in a car accident. She said that I might not be able to get everything I wanted for a while. We moved around a lot. He slowly became more and more poor. Part of it had to do with my mom who was addicted to heroine and weed. She eventually traded me in for 1000 dollars when I was 5.