Chapter 7

*AMY'S POV*

It was almost 10 pm and the birthday party was finished. I gave my house's keys to my dad, so that they could stay there since I still had lots of time to stay in Ben's house. I know, it sound weird staying at ex husband's house. But we decided to be friends.

Now I'm staying in the doorway of Alice's room with a teacup in my hands. She was sleeping like an angel. I jumped when suddenly someone hugged me from back.

"Sorry babes." I heard my hubby's sweet voice. "I didn't mean to scare you." He said as he placed soft kisses on my neck.

"It's okay." I said with a smile. "Is there something wrong?"

"No. Nothing is wrong. I just wanted to say that I'm going to sleep." He kissed me. "I love you, Amy."

"I love you too, honey."

He walked through the guests room as I went to give my daughter a goodnight kiss.

I slowly climbed to her bed and lied next to her. I didn't see she was awake until she turned to me.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping, angel?"

"Yeah, mom." She hugged me.

"Should I sing to you to make you sleep, as I used to do when you were a baby?" I said as I played with her golden hair.

"Sounds great. But you're also tired. So maybe tomorrow?"

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anytime you wish, princess."

"Mom?"

I stopped as I heard my daughter's voice.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I've missed you."

I smiled. "I missed you too honey. Both of you."

I kissed her forehead again. "Goodnight, darling."

"Goodnight, mommy."

I turned the lights off and closed the door behind me.

I walked downstairs to get some more tea. I saw Ben just standing there drinking his Heineken.

"Still drinking, huh?" I said smiling and wishing he wasn't that drunk.

He smiled back to me. "Want some?"

"Nope. No alcohol." I said touching my belly. His face turned senseless in a second.

"Yeah, sure. I forgot."

"What's wrong?" I touched his shoulder.

"Nothing. Congratulations."

"Ben. What is it?"

"I just can't damn take it. Okay?!"

"What you can't take?"

"You are pregnant with him!"

"So what? He's my husband, Ben. I love him."

"Fuck that, Amy! Can't you see I'm still falling for you?! It would be easier if you were with someone else but Josh! It's hurting my old friend fucked the woman I love!"

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. Of course I understood it he still loved me at the first time we talked on the phone. I could do nothing but sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry, Ben." I said finally.

"Don't lie. I know you're not sorry. You love him. "

"Do you think it was easy to break up with you?"

"Shut up!"

"Do not shout to me you jerkface!" I felt tears fell down on my cheeks.

"No. Amy please don't cry. Please" he wiped my tears but I escaped.

"Don't touch me."

"You know I have anger problems!"

"Yeah! And it was the reason why we broke up! You always shout at me even though you know I hate it! Was it also the anger problems why you took my kids away from me for 6 years?!"

"No. It was my stupidness." His voice was calmed down so I could easily see my best friend again.

"You are such an idiot stupid jerk that you can't even see how much I missed you, Ben Moody!" I hugged him suddenly and that made him shocked. He hugged me back as I burst into tears on his shoulder.

"I missed you too, Ames. You can't imagine how much."

I broke the hug to see his face.

"As my best friend, I meant!" he said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I think I must sleep." I said.

"Yup." He said helping me get up from the couch. "We both must."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEN'S POV*

"Goodnight..." I said as my old love walked through her room.

I missed her voice... I missed her smell... I missed the anger in her eyes when we fight... I missed her lips... I missed each part of her hot body... I fucking missed her.

I tried not to think about her as I realized I was having an erection.