THE ORGY IS REAL

"F-fuck, Mark!" Muffled moans were loud and clear, letting the whole house know that their youngest and oldest members were at it. Again. For the Second time today.

"Seriously, what the hell? Do they ever stop?" Jackson snorted, crossing his legs as he laid across the couch. Bam Bam smacked Jackson playfully as the rest of the members stared at the blank television.

"Jackson, we can't say anything. If it's not Mark and Yugyeom, it would be us moaning each others names." Bam laughed as Jackson's face lit up in embarrassment. Jackson suddenly stood up and struck a pose.

"YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY?" Jackson shouted as he began body rolling "I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING FUNNY, BAMBAM!"

"OH YEAH?" Bam stood up and instantly started whipping "YUGY- shit he's busy.. YOUNGJAE!" he called, needing a partner for his dab attack. Youngjae slid out of Jaebum's arms as Jaebum went to Jackson's side, starting to body roll with him.

"3..2...1... NOW!" Bam and Youngjae ran toward Jackson and Jaebum, dabbing ferociously as they went.

"wHaT tHe fUcK mAn" Jackson said, starting to run away with Jaebum. "You won't catch us!" The older boys said as they ran up the stairs and into the hall, ignoring the loud moans emerging from Mark's room.

Bam and Youngjae chased them, screeching as they dabbed harder. Jackson saw the bathroom door and kicked it open, only to see a boy with his pants down, slouched against the toilet with loud snores coming out of his mouth. Jackson and Jaebum stopped at the door, staring confusedly at their house mother. Youngjae ran into Jaebum's back and stopped dabbing, Bam doing the same as Youngjae.

"...Is that Jinyoung?" Bam asked behind Jackson, snorting at a loud "YUGYEOM~!" come from the hall. The four boys stared at Jinyoung, shocked to see his hand laying right on his d i c c.

"AAH~!! D-DADDY~!" came from the hall, followed by a long silence.

The boys kept staring at the snoring Mother Jinyoung. "Should we wake him up...?" whispered Youngjae. "I know a way to wake him up" Jaebum smirked, closing the bathroom door and turning to the other three.

"All four of us will moan as loud as we can and bang on the bathroom door, as if we were having a huge orgy." The leader told them, snorting at their red faced as they each hesitantly nodded.

"OHHH YOUNGJAE YOU'RE SO TIGHT~!" Jaebum groaned, banging on the bathroom door as if he were fucking Youngjae into it. "f-fUCK JACKSON~! IT'S HUGE!" Bam cried out, holding in his laughter from Jackson's red face.

"J-Jaebum! H-harder please!!" Youngjae moaned, covering his face as Jaebum kept hitting the door for effect. "B-BAM you feel so good around mY cOcK" Jackson groaned loudly. "AHH~~ R-right there! Oh!!" Bam and Youngjae started making small noises as if they were being rammed into.

Within the next Minute, the bathroom door swung open to reveal a Blushing Jinyoung "WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN" He Screeched, But what he didn't notice was The Oldest and the youngest member going at it. It's been Hours since anyone's seen them.

"What the hell are you kink shamers doing out here at this time?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!" Mother Jinyoung yelled.

"It's three o'clock the fuck you talkin bout BO I" Mark said as he came out of the room, his hands zipping up his pants slowly with his chest shown, glistening with sweat from the 'activities' he and Yugyeom were up to. The tall maknae walked out of the room, a slight limp visible.

"What are you talking about, Oppa?" He whispered into Mark's ear as he snaked his hands around the older, back hugging him with only bed sheets covering his body.

"cAn yAlL cHiLL--" Bam said, low key wanting to get spicy just by watching the love birds speak. Jackson noticed bAM baMS bOnEr AnD WHIPPED HIS DICC OUT AND SLAMMED HIM AGAINS THE WALL AND DID SOME NASTY ASS SHIT YALL ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR MIND. And that we need to Censor because we still want to be Paid. Anyway, kids, they did the things mommy and daddy did to make you :) Bam Moaned all them Good Moans.

Yugyeom gently nommed on Mark's neck and gucci things happened ;)). Bam and Jackson were at it. Jaebum and Youngjae knew doing the do was for the bedroom and they were just being soft. But Soon enough Little Youngjae poped up and was like "Yo Wassup Nibba's" and poked Jaebum's crotch. Jaebum looked at Lil Youngjae and smirked and StArtEd To WaDDlE To The BeDrooM WhilE RuBbiNg YoungJaE--

Jinyoung whipped out his dick and started humping the wall. BecauseTaeyongWentToTheStoreandJinyoungWasHorny. Mark Started to Pull Yugyeom back into the Bedroom and Started to Do him Again [MyWishHonestly]. "O--OppaAA~~" Yugyeom Screamed.

Jackson had shoved Bam into the bathroom stall and had torn off his clothing, pushing him against the door and doing very very vulgar and dirty, dirty things. Bam couldn't walk for the next week. B U T T-- BAMBAM HAD SUDDENLY FLIPPED JACKSON OVER AND STARTED DOIN' HIM TILL HE COULDN'T WALK FOR 3 WEEKS [getbent]