Kaisoo Visits GOT7

4 weeks later, hoes.

"KNOCK FUCKING KNOCK!!!!!11!!" Kak (kai) banged on the door with his head, Pengsoo twerking against it as he did so.

"Kai daddy whats wrong? Did they not open? Doineedtokillthem?" Pengsoo asked Kak with a questioning look in his eyeballs, sTaRiNg HiM dOwN as he banged his head on the door, still waiting for an answer.

The door Opened.

"What the hell- oh hey kak." Bam had opened the door, his shirt halfway unbuttoned with his hair messed up, visible fresh hickeys on his neck.

"uhhhh--hEYyyy" Kak said with his head swollen, looking like a blown up balloon. It turned Pengsoo on. "DADDY UN-SWELL YOUR HEAD BEFORE I HOP ON THAT DICC" At these words, bam had dragged them inside and pushed them into the living room.

What they saw was unbelievable. Mark was covered by Yugyeom's body, both of them half naked. Jaebum was on top of Youngjae on the floor, sucking on his neck with Youngjae's legs wrapped around his waist. Jinyoung had Taeyong grinding against him on the love seat, both of them groaning. Then there was Jackson. Jackson was completely naked, spread across the couch, almost panting with a pillow on top of his lap to cover himself, he was letting out small whimpers for Bam to go back to him, which he did.

"Om-- y'all are having an orgy-- Pengsoo-" kaK was interrupted from Pengsoo's tHiCC lips against his own. Pengsoo had pushed kak onto the floor and started to bounce directly on top of crotch, moving Kak's hands to unbutton his shirt slowly. Everyone in the room was doing dirty dirty things... They all ended up doing the nastys. Yugyeom rode Mark, Jaebum had Youngjae limping for days, Taeyong had teased Jinyoung till JinJin fucked him senseless, Bam had left Jackson in a wheelchair, and Pengsoo rode the FUCK out of Kak.