Chapter 1

Jungkook POV:

My alarm goes off and I groan in frustration knowing that I have school today. I close my drooping eyes and try to go back to sleep for another 5 minutes but before i could even get comfortable again I heard my door open but I didn't pay much attention. Suddenly my eyes were hit with an intense brightness. My mom had just opened my curtains to wake me up. 
"C'mon kiddo. You need to get up for school." I groan again. Why do I have to live in a time where education is compulsory.
I get up and get ready. I may as well put a happy face on. It's not like I'm gonna be able to pull a sicky and get out of going to school on the first day back. My friends will be here soon anyway. I take a quick shower and get ready. A casual outfit consisting of black jeans, a white t-shirt with a green and black check shirt on top all put together with timberland boots. Perfect. Hopefully my first day won't be a disaster.
I went down stairs for my breakfast. A bowl of cereal. How boring. Just shows how eventful and exciting my life is.
Once finished I waited for my friends. Taehyung and Hoseok to arrive. It didn't take long. Soon enough I heard a strange knock on the door which only told me that that was TaeTae.
I opened the door for them and they had big grins on their faces.
"Hey Jungkookie." Hoseok seemed cheerful as always. I don't get it. How can someone be so happy when they have to go to school? It boggles my mind.
"Uh... Hey Hyungs. why are you so happy?"
"Well Kookie. It is the first day of school that is why." hoseok responded
"How can you be happy about that? School is the equivalent of hell in my mind."
"Well that's your opinion. I just get bored at home. School gives me something to do."
"Okay Tae. Whatever you say."
From then on, we walked all the way to school having small conversations here and there. The usual on a Monday morning.