Chapter 20

Point blank. This is a smut. Probably a crap one. If you don't like that stuff skip to the next chapter. This is my first time writing one so sorry in advance. Enjoy.

================================================================

Jungkook POV:

Namjoon-Hyung pushed me against the wall and kissed me roughly. I was completely inexperienced, and I knew he could tell.

I felt a smirk appear on his lips.

"Aw. Kookie doesn't know how to kiss." I felt so embarrassed.

"Hey. It's okay. I'll teach you. Wait was that your first kiss?" I nodded looking down.

"Well was it okay?" I nodded again. My faced flushed a deep red colour. He pulled my chin up so I would look at him.

"Don't worry about not being able to kiss well. Just ease into it. Okay." I nodded again, and we started. Slowly but surely easing into it. Soon enough we were having a deep and rough make out session.

Namjoon picked me up and carried me to his room. Our faces were still stuck together like magnets. Once in the room he dropped me on to the bed and took his shirt off.

My eyes widened. His body is so nice. Great now I feel really self-conscious.

You know what. Fuck it. I'm going to enjoy myself tonight. Namjoon-Hyung came swiftly back over to me and we began the kiss again.

Soon enough he travelled down to my neck and I let out a little moan. My face reddened. It is so easy to tell I've never done this before.

He lifted me up a little and pulled my shirt off. My face reddened more, and I tried to cover up a bit.

"Don't be shy Jungkook. Your body is beautiful." Even with the compliment I still tried to hide. He saw this, I'm sure of it.

Namjoon grabbed my wrists and placed the above my head holding them with one hand. He leant down and began kissing me again. His free hand was roaming my body all over trying to feel every bit.

I was a bit oblivious to him undoing my jeans and only noticed when he let go of me to pull them off. My face grew red again. I really have to stop that from happening.

Namjoon came back to me and kissed me again this time making his way to my neck and chest and down to the rest of my body. He left large marks which I knew would end up leaving a bruise.

He stepped back and looked at me with lust filled eyes. I gulped. He pulled the rest of his clothes off leaving him naked, then he came over and pulled my remaining clothing off too.

He walked over to a drawer and pulled out a bottle of something. Take one guess as to what it could be.

Namjoon eyed me and walked over. He stood in front of me and stared. He smothered three of his fingers in the substance from the bottle.

He knelt down so his torso was between my legs.

"This is going to hurt but I promise it will get better okay". I nodded and he circled my arse hole with his finger. A small moan escaped my mouth. this is embarrassing.

He slowly pushed his finger into me. Fuck it really hurts.

"Ahh"

It gets better Jungkookie just let your body get used to it. I had my eyes shut tightly trying to get the pain to ease.

Namjoon-Hyung slowly began to move his finger. It hurt at first but soon I loved it. I was a moaning mess.

"Ahh. Hyung."

He inserted a second, then a third. Fuck I was a mess.

"Ahh mmm yes Hyung."

"You like that huh." I couldn't respond from all of the pleasure.

He pulled out of me and I whimpered a bit.

"Don't worry baby. It's not over yet."

He stood up and I saw his now fully erected dick. Holy shit. I gulped.

"Namjoonie-Hyung. Will it fit?" he chuckled a bit. I was embarrassed yet again.

"Of course it will but it might hurt at first." I nodded, and he positioned himself.

He pushed into me. Pain I felt pain.

"Ahh no no no! please stop."

"Hey, I promise it will get better. Just wait." He waited a few seconds until I had adjusted. I nodded at him and he slowly moved.

Soon enough the pain became pleasure. I was moaning so much. I couldn't stop it.

"Ahh. Yes. K-keep going. Ahh." This was the best feeling.

As my moaning increased my stomach became tight and I was about to reach my climax.

"Ahh H-Hyung I'm cumming."

"Me too baby. Cum with me."

Right then we climaxed at the same time his inside me and be all over him.

Namjoon fell onto me and as he panted through exhaustion.

"That was amazing Jungkookie. Thank you." With that he pulled the cover over both of us and hugged me tight letting us fall into dreamland.