Chapter 16

Namjoon POV:

It's now Saturday morning. Jungkook still wasn't up. As he wasn't up I took the opportunity to make him breakfast. He still doesn't fully trust me. I get that.

I did practically bully him after all.

I put his meal on to a tray and took it to the room he was sleeping in. I knocked

No answer.

I make my way into the room. I look to the bed and Jungkook is fast asleep. I walk over to the bed side table calling him to wake up.

"Jungkook. Jungkook. I made you breakfast." He moved a bit.

I sat down next to him and shook him a bit. He groaned. Soon enough more calling and shaking his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes again.

"Come on Jungkookie. The food will be ruined." He sighed again then sat up.

Jungkook POV:

He made me breakfast? Is he feeling okay.

He lets me come to his house then, he lets me stay over and now he has made me breakfast. Wow.

"Um thanks." He placed a tray covered in food on my lap.

"Here. Eat up. Were gonna do something today. I wanna prove to you that I am sorry." I looked up at him wide eyed. Is he serious?

"Why?"

"Because you're not forgiving me. Also, I want to get to know you better."

"Okay. Where are we going?"

"Huh. I didn't even think about that. What about the pictures?" my eyes sparkled. I haven't been to the cinema in like forever.

I continuously nodded my head and repeated "yes yes yes" "I'd love that."

Without realising I leaded over and hugged him bringing the food tray with me. Thankfully none of it spilled.

"Careful. Now eat up and get dressed. There's spare clothes in that wardrobe. See you downstairs." Namjoon-Hyung left the room but not before glancing back at me and smiling cheekily.