Chapter 20B (Mature Content)

Warning: The following is mature content. Stop if you're underage or don't want to read!
-------------------------

----

They made it to the bedroom with the both of them panting and giggling. Until their eyes met and they started to move closer in symphony. Singto felt the urge of pleasure when he's lowering his head. He's touching Krist's lips and toying with them. Their emotions heighten and their needs sharpen. With a moan Singto deepened the kiss while Krist's body yielded to him, eagerly asking for more. Little tongue flicked, tasting every sweetness, exploring every crook. No dominance, they were just giving. Surrendering to each other completely. Krist's hands were lightly on Singto's face, over his neck, then slowly combing his hair.

'Savor me', Singto silently commanded him. Singto moved so slow, mouth against mouth, mouth against skin then back to mouth against mouth. Each kiss bought Singto deeper into passion and need.

'Touch me', Krist pleaded. Singto understood Krist's fresh need. His hands moved, but still without hurry. Over Krist's shoulders down to his sides, then up again to worship his abs and nipples. They undressed each other wordlessly, eyes locking, hands brushing lazily, lips exploring the bare skins. Even when the last barriers of clothing were drawn away, they didn't rush. Just keeping the pace because this time they had all the time they needed.

Their bodies molded perfectly. Fitting each other, from Krist's whiter one to Singto's tanner one. Krist stared at Singto with unmistakable desire. Singto took his mouth once again in a kiss that drew to an instant response. Krist moaned in pleasure as they deepen their embrace. Singto guided him toward the bed and laid him down carefully. Krist sink into the thick cushions and took Singto with him, reluctant to let go the delicious lips of him.

Singto ran a finger to tease Krist's nipple. The finger was then replaced with tongue. Flicking and licking then sucking, making Krist twitch with escalating desire. Singto moved back his attention to Krist's neck. He gently bites Krist's neck and slowly moved down again, leaving a trail of love bites. Krist arched beneath him, crying from the intense pleasure. Singto shifted even lower, his mouth drifting downward across his abs to his hips and to Krist's surprise he stopped.

"What? Why are you stopping?" Krist too impatient to meet his pleasure.

"Sssshhhhh patient, Krist," Singto backed on claiming his lips while his hands teasingly stroked Krist's side.

Singto dropped small kisses on Krist's shoulders. He wanted to slow down, but Krist couldn't take it anymore. The madness hunger teared him so he flipped their bodies. This time, he was on top. Krist made an incoherent demand while grinding his body to Singto's. It's Krist who's now taking control. On each caress he gave, Singto was growing more passionate. Singto lost himself in Krist's fluid heat and silken length. They're dancing to the most primitive need that humans ever know. Krist was twisting and rolling his limbs. Their bodies slamming against each other, sensual excitement generated from the friction of flesh against flesh.

They're flipping again as Singto started to cherish Krist's body. His hands were roaming all over his body until they met with Krist length and starting to caress it rhythmically. Singto's mouth trailed the pattern that his hands build and slowly heaved himself down between Krist's legs. Krist writhed as he kissed and licked his shaft before claiming him completely between his swollen lips. Krist's hands plucked at his shoulders, his hips arching, his thighs clenching with tension. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Singto, please," the cry teared from his throat.

Singto just ignored Krist's pleas and kept on tormenting his pipe, while his finger creeping down to his tunnel and slowly circling it several times before made its own way inside.

Krist's feet dug into the bed as he was shocked from the violent pain. He never recovered when the second and the third fingers follow and moved slowly inside him. It's painful at first but shortly changed with the urge and need to claim more of Singto. Singto sifted his body and tangled Krist's legs around his waist. With one strong stroke, he entered.

"Look at me Krist, just look at me," and Krist opened his eyes so wide, partly from the unbearable pleasure that hit his whole body.

Singto rocked his rhythm, took long slow strokes that brought Krist to agony in needing more. Krist held Singto tightly as their lips met again. But they couldn't push back the true need forever, as they deepen the kiss. Singto's hands claimed his shaft once again and pushed his tongue deeper in Krist's throat and thrust deeper to his center. Singto moved faster and they lose the rhythm as they budged in frantic pumps. Krist angled his hip upward to meet Singto's thrust which now moving synchronize with his hand. And with the last strong blast, Singto and Krist were unable to control their bodies anymore and exploded together.

Singto kissed Krist slowly, one hand traced a path from Krist's face, down to his neck, to his throat. He pulled Krist to a tight embrace and slowly drifted to slumber land.