Scared

Okay, so I'm in the changing rooms, as always now I've got glasses, my heart is thumping like mad! I'm super scared to go out and show my face, I just don't know what do do, I think I'll just pretend I'm a squirrel, curl up in a ball and hibernate in the changing rooms all alone like a loser 😢

Every minute going by I'm just thinking about him, I wonder if he ever thinks about me? Most defiantly proberly not.

I wish that I had the guts to go out, show my face, and just be who I am, but I really can't. You might think I'm one messed up girl but when i look at him my insides shatter, My stomach fills with a million butterflies and my head gets dizzy.

But for him it's a whole different story. He takes one look at me and tries to find somewhere to hide, and that's without my glasses.

I wish he would just say "hi"!!!

Later

Okay, so it was time to go into the gym #nervous! I saw him being awesome as always, and looking PERFECT. My palms were starting to get bare sweaty.

Sometimes I catch him staring at me too, but don't know what the hell his thinking. His proberly looking at me for all the wrong reasons.

OMG sooooo pissed off I was on the bars hanging, trying to go backwards, and all of his friends were shouting "Go T.J, whohoooo" they were waiting to see if I would look, even their coach was looking FFS but I just ignored them and carried on being a monkey.