Who Should I Pick?

Ashley's pov
Ah long time no see! Well let me tell you a couple of things. One, how dare you leave me alone with these two buffoons. Two, who should I pick? And three they won't leave me alone. Oh well that was three!

I got up from my bed which I was laying on. I hopped to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

I thought to myself "Marcus and Martinus are my best friends but.. who do I love the most?"

I grabbed my toothpaste and my toothbrush and started brushing all the germs away.

After that I hopped to my closet. I picked two shirt one was color red and color blue which is their favorite color. I went with blue since it's also my favorite color. I then picked light blue skinny jeans along with my white Nike Air Forces.

Then I went back to the bathroom and did and half up half down hair do. After that I hopped down the stairs and made my way to the door.

I opened the door revealing Martinus "Hiya Ashley Boo!" He giggled

"Hello" I walked passed him grabbing my skateboard I got on it and skate away

He followed me "I LOVE YOU"

I turned and skate around him "what?"

He followed along "I love you"

I playfully punched him "me too kiddo" I then stopped and skate away

A few seconds later Marcus randomly appeared around the block "HI"

I flinched and tripped "ow.."

He ran up to me and pulled me up "are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Good" he said revealing his cutest grin

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE" Martinus came with a stick

Marcus burst out laughing "WHAT A PERFECT MATCH! MARTINUS IS HOLDING A STICK AND HE'S A STICK! GET IT? IM SUCH A GENIUS!"

Martinus stayed silent

What am I gonna do with these two. I picked up my skateboard and walked.

Hey y'all! Long time no see! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! ~ Nicole