tєภ

Y/n P.O.V

"Choi!"

"Mrs. Luciel!"

Laxus and I screamed at the same time. I got up fast and ran to her.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. She grabbed my arm and ran me outside to my backyard.

"Talk. Now." She demanded, crossing her arms. I sighed.

"Do you have a cigarette?" She rolled her eyes but pulled one out and gave it to me and lit it.

"Well, where do you want me to start?" I asked looked at her as I blew out my smoke to the side.

"Oh, I dunno probably why you were making out with your student?!" She yelled quietly cause I have snoopy neighbors.

"I'll just start from the beginning." I sighed and grabbed a seat.

"It was the last day of summer. I was supposed to have a date with Ex/n but he stood me up and texted me a breakup. I stormed out and went to an alley where I found him. Nothing really happened. I have in my class and he had been acting weird, but he wouldn't let me help. I don't know what I expected. Last Saturday, I found him at the park, barely conscious and all bruised and bloody. I don't know where he lived so I took him to my place and let him sleep in the guest room. The next morning he told me his dad kicked him out. Also, Ex/n came to get his stuff and I found he and his friends were the ones who beat Laxus up. Laxus was defending me, Ex/n was saying some shit. I got upset and kicked him out of the house. That day ended with me crying in his arms till I fell asleep. Monday I told him he could stay here and at the end of school, we went to get his things. Last night, I was helping him with his homework when, we uh, we kissed. That changed to making out. I tried to stop it because I'm his teacher, but he told me to let happen because we both wanted it..."

Choi looked at me shocked. Her mouth open and eyes wide. Her mouth slowly closed and she looked at me a smile slowly coming up to her face.

"You love him." She stated, making me stop and stare at her.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"You love him. I can see it in your eyes, and the way you spoke. You love him." She explained.

"I-I don't love him. I mean he makes me feel good but I-I don't...love him... Oh, fuck! I'm in love with my student. He's probably just happy he gets to fuck a teacher and here I am head over heel and it's barely been a day!" Choi laughed softly before grabbing my hand.

"You loved him before the sex."

Did I?

"I-I...what the fuck do I do?" I asked putting my head in my hands.

"Well, I guess just let everything find its self out. That's the only advice I could give you. I mean you could ask Ryu. She fucks a lot of the students." This made me laugh and I ended up hugging her.

"Thank you, Choi." She smiled.

"Anytime, Y/n."

~~~

You guys never thought of Mrs. Luciel did ya?