Vampire next door

Amanda p.o.v

Finally last day of school I throw my bag on the chair and walk outside and sit on the porch and sigh my only friend Stacy is moving sigh my mom says dear wanna help me move Stacy's stuff to the moving van it's good Stacey can spend the night at my house though I sigh and help and Stacey's mom Stella I over hear my mom and Stella say I'm already gonna have a new neighbor tonight Sense there things will be out before the end of the day I sigh they at that there gonna go now and let Stacey hang out with me to spend the night and that they will be down Tomorrow to pick her up and give the neighbors there key but leave there door unlocked for the new neighbors we run up to my room she laughing and me sighing.

She says Rose what's wrong she calls me that because my hair is really red and it's like Rose bleeding and I'm emo and have long hair bangs and some black in my hair at the ends and blue crystal like eyes I say nothing sighing and laying on my bed she says don't worry rose you'll see me in the summer her parents shout gotta leave and the new neighbors are at there house you two be nice Sence your mom is Inviting them over for dinner😊 !!!!!

I say Kay bye Stacey hugging her then Stella says oh I forgot Stacey can't spend the night she's got a appt right about now come one Steve let's go Stacey hugs me saying bye Rose I forgot I'll visit you during the summer she's crying and the new neighbors are talking to my mom they get in there car and start driving way wait I bought Stacey a necklace a best friends forever one with a broken heart and only me and her can put It together.

They start pulling out of the drive way and start driving off Stacey's yelling I'll miss you be a good girl she's crying some more no I'm not gonna miss giving her this besides I won't see her for a long time and my summer is gonna be lonely and boring I run to there car my mom shouts my name saying what are you doing come back but I run then Stella sees me and has Steve stop the car I'm out of breath saying wait I wanna give Stacey something I hand her it she gets out of the car crying and hugging me to death.

Stella gets out saying awe I'm sorry but we gotta move girls I promise Rose I'll have Stacey over in a month I say okay now I feel tears I push away from Stacey and say bye I take off my Red and black checkerd shirt tie it around my waist and show my black tank top I'm wearing black shorts I sigh and say bye wipe away my one tear watching it land on the hot boiling summent Stacey say you crying?

I say no ad walk away be strong yes she was your only friend yes she was the only one who got me to talk yes she was always there for me yes she made me stop cutting yes she made me happy but I never gave up no showing weakness now I'm strong like always!!

I walk past my mom she says dear come meet our neighbors I say maybe after she says no now I say don't you understand I said later she says awe Rose are you crying I look at my mom saying NO AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU CARE CAUSE YOU DONT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

My dad shouts be nice to your mother she loves you dearly but all you do is push us all away I grab my art book off the porch go to the she'd grab my black and blood rose red bike and peddle off to the park I sit by the lake and throw rocks this is my park I first met Stacey at we always come here my paints still here I get my isle and paint.

I paint a sad girl with red hair like me with tears on the bottom painting don't show your weak show your pride I cry a little but I wipe it off into the lake I see little ducks and throw them some bread then i feel I'm being watched I look over it's a pale boy in all black clothes and has back hair I sigh and walk over to my painting signing my name at the bottom he looks at my painting he says did you do that I just nod saying why are you here iv never seen you here before and this park isn't for you this is for me ad Stacey he says you mean the girl that just left I say how'd you know now curious?