That night

Cade p.o.v

We watch some movies and she ends up falling asleep on my chest I smile and my mom says awee cute but dinners ready at home I say screw u I'm staying she chuckles saying I knew you would how about you carry her to her bed. I say how about you put a blanket on us and go home my mom smiles puts one on us pulls the couch into a bed and I hold onto Amanda making sure she doesn't fall and Amanda looks Up at me snuggling closer then she blinks a few times and realizes she's so close and says ohh I'm sorry I smirk and say it's alright beautiful she blushes saying what did you call me?

I say ohh you herd me correctly she blushes somemore I pull her closer saying Amanda she says yeah? I say will you be mine forever and ever I'll always keep you safe I'll always be there no matter what what do you say will you?

She say well I don't know what to say nuu one likes to date me I sigh saying I don't wanna date you she looks at me confused I say I want you to be mine forever and ever then before she gets to say anything I bite her she slaps me at first then let's me I let go and she says your a vampire I say yes and iv always loved you Amanda she smiles and hugs me tight and kisses me saying Mmm my own blood tastes good I chuckle and say it does she says a million times yes I'll be yours forever she says did u turn me I say nuu I would have to give you my blood fire tan do don't want you to die because I don't wanna take the risk of letting you die and not come back she makes me bite her again and I can't help but drink her delicious blood she moans slightly I let go an doin her down she just tastes so good I kiss her pationitly I kiss her all over I unbutton her top and say okaii okaii stop!

Amanda p.o.v

I say why he says I'm not gonna take your virginity I say why not I say don't you like me he says nuu I say but you said and I tear up he wraps me in his arms saying I love you and I'll die for you if I have to but let's wait till we are married to turn you okaii I say fine and kiss him somemore snuggling him and he snuggles back and we both fall asleep me with an actual smile on my face.

Short chapter x: couldn't think of much well vote and comment pwes.