Alone Together

So today was a really big day for Ross and Laura. They were promoting season 4 with a live stream. they were just going to it themselves without Raini or Calum. They were so excited because this was the first time that they do a live stream alone together. Ross and Laura were aware that some fans might ask them about "Raura" and everything, but they were going to stay professional and answer all the questions. The more awkward, the more comfortable.

Ross was about to leave his house to the set. He was wearing the "Walk The Moon" shirt, some wripped jean, a beanie and his converse. He went as his normal self. He said goodbye to his parents, brothers, sister and best friend: Ellington Ratliff. Like they're all aware of "Raura" they started teasing him about it, but he really didn't care. He left the house and went straight to set. Laura had told that she'll wait for in in the "Sonic Boom" set.

When he got they're the parking lot was empty. No car except for his. He thought that it was like a "Walking Dead" zone. He went inside and looked at the completely empty set. he was looking around for Laura but she wasn't nowhere to be found.

"Laura!" Ross shouted, but no answer. When he got to the "Sonic Boom" set he heard the piano playing. When he looked close it was Laura. She was wearing her fluffy long sleeve red shirt, her black leggings and her red converse.

"Hey" He said sitting down beside her as she plays.

"Hey, ready to get the live stream started?" She asked without taking her eyes off the piano.

"I will as soon as you stop playing." He teased her with a smirk.

"Okay, Shor, where do we go? She asked standing up.

"Uh Let's go to my dressing room. Its the coolest out of the other ones." Ross teased and Laura punched him playfully.

"ha-ha very funny." Laura glared at him. He puts his arms around her and they head to his dressing room.

"Your dressing room is a mess!" Laura exclaimed with her hands in her head.

"Oh come on I'm a dude." He says sitting down in the couch with his hands in the air.

"Well the least you could do is clean it." Laura says sitting down next to him.

"Laur, are we gonna do the live stream or clean my dressing room?" Ross asked smirking and raising his brow.

"Fine! Where's the laptop?" Laura asked looking around.

"It's in my backpack." Ross says walking towards the backpack. he gets the laptop and sits next to Laura again.

"Okay ready?"Ross asks Laura while putting the Web Cam on.

"Yep! Did you tweeted it?" Laura asks texting on her flip-phone.

"Yeah I already did." Ross says. "Okay we're live now." He says looking at the screen.

"Hi guys!!!" Laura says waving.

"What up?" Ross says with the peace sign.

"Okay so we already tweeted the link and we're in Ross' dressing room" Laura says extending her hands.

"As the background of my wall says." Ross says pointing at the wall full of gratify.

"Okay so let's get this party going!" Laura exclaimes.

"Literally guys there's no one here. the hole building is empty. I feel like I'm in the "Walking Dead" right now." Ross smirks as Laura laughs.

"Yeah we're alone!" Laura says.

"♪lets be alone together, we can stay young forever.♪" Ross sings "Fall out boy"

"Okay Let's start the questions! So you ask me a question and I'll try to answer it." Laura says while looking at her phone.