Broken Hearts

After the RDMA's Ross and Laura didn't had time to talk but, if they would: they would've talked for hours. Unfortunately Ross had to leave cause he had his tour going on. He was in New York while she was on California: on the other side of country. He was so sad leaving her there. He left Laura there tongue tied wanting to say so many things to him. But she knew that she shouldn't.

Ross was so screwed up. All he remember was walking away from Laura while she stood there watching him drift away. Something was telling Laura to hold on to him but, something else was telling her to let him go. She didn't know what was happening to her. As he walled away something just ‘Broke' inside her knowing that she wouldn't see him for a long period of time.

Both of them were broken hearted, but, not because they liked each other; because they knew that they won't see each other's faces for a long time. Not able to not look at each other and not being able to talk to each other about so many things going on on their minds.

Ross was heart broken but, he had to put it together for the concerts. He didn't want to let down his fans just because he misses someone... a lot.

Today R5 were having a concert live stream. To be honest Ross didn't want to anything other then just be on his bunk bed. But he couldn't let his fans down. They needed him and he needed them. Ross was kind of hoping Laura would watch the live stream; although she would have better things to do.

He just wanted to scream out loud every confused he had for her. He wanted to scream everything he felt for her... but some things just can't come true. He wishes it could be true, though. 

Now with all the things going on on his head about her: he wanted to know if she was going to watch him or not. He wanted to call her... should he? He just wanted to hear her voice.

“Hello?" As he hears her voice he smiles instantly.

“Hey..." It was all he could say.

“Ross? Hi! How's it going on tour?" Laura asks sweetly.

“It's been amazing... We have a concert in a couple of hours." Ross said.

“I'm really happy for you guys... I miss you guys."Laura said quietly.

“We miss you too..." Ross stop for a second. “... I miss you." He finally says.

“I miss you too." Laura says quietly while blushing.

It was amazing that Laura just said that. Knowing that the last time she say him was 2 days ago on the RDMA's.

“Hey, We're doing a live stream today of our concert..." Ross drifted of thinking what to day.

“Yeah..." Laura said chuckling a bit.

“So... I was hoping if you want to watch it?" Ross said in the most awkward way but, it made Laura laugh.

“Ross." Laura said.

“Yeah?" Ross asked crossing his fingers for her to say ‘yes'.

“I'm already on the R5 website waiting for it." As Laura says Ross cheeks turn red feeling so embarrassed. But also feeling happy she was going to watched even if he wouldn't have called her.

“Really? You were going to watch it anyway?" Ross asked shocked while smiling.

“Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world." Laura said smirking. Thank God Ross couldn't see her over the phone.

“You're the best, Laur." Ross said smiling.

“... you're the best." Laura said quietly as Ross smiles.