Chapter 4

We headed down to the pool. I secretly brought down some hotel conditioner to smack cam one of the boys. It was going to be hilarious. As everyone jumped in, I sat down in a lounge chair to tan. About 10 minutes later, I heard someone come up to me.

"Come on, baby girl. Swim with us."

I instantly knew that it was Taylor, from his drop-dead-so-friggin-adorable-accent.

"No thanks. Maybe later," I replied.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of hands hoist me up, and throw me into the pool. I screamed as the cold water hit me like a wall. I knew that I was going to get Taylor.

"Taylor!" I screamed as all of the other guys were laughing. We played chicken and marco polo for a little, then I saw Taylor go to rest on his lounge chair. I got out of the pool, got my conditioner, and slinked up to Taylor, who was sleeping. Some of the guys were quietly chuckling, knowing what was going to happen next. I poured it into my hand, and connected it with Taylor's cheek. He instantly shot up.

"Oh, i'm gonna get you Kate," I started running to the hotel, hearing his footsteps thunder behind me. I was about to reach our hotel room when I felt his arms snake around my waist, and lift me up. I screamed wildly.

"aahhh! Someone help me! A crazy guy's got me!" I scream in mock fear. He put me down, and turned me so I would face him.

"Okay, I'll let you off the hook under one condition," he says, looking into my light blue eyes.

"And what's that?" I ask.

"Kiss me."

I hesitate. He grabs my face in his hands, and connects our lips. It was beautiful. It was the best kiss I have ever had. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he did with my waist. We pulled away, and I looked down at the floor, feeling the redness creep up to my face once again.

"I really like you Kate," he says.

"I really like you too, Taylor," I say back.

He wipes the conditioner off his face, and slaps it on my face.

"Hey! I thought you said you'd let me off the hook!" I said, trying to get it off my face.

"Haha, I always get my revenge, K," He replies. I pout in mock sadness, and start to walk away, my arms crossed like a little kid.

"aawww, come here you," he said walking towards me.

As soon as I heard him right behind me, I turned around, and kissed him again.

"Shall we?" I said hooking my arm through his, walking towards the elevator.

"We shall," he says back, following me back downstairs.

A/N hey guys! so I started this new fan fic. leave me any feedback or suggestions you have in the comments. it would mean so much to me if u guys voted, and all that jazz.

Kisses,

Z