Part 3

Yesterday I went for my five months check up with Dr. Greene. We are going to have a little boy. Christian is through the roof about it. We are driving out to Grace and Carrick's house they organize a little dinner party for Christian's birthday today. So we are heading over there now. We arrived and to my surprise, Mrs. Robinson was also present at Christian's party. My pissed off meter immediately spiked breaking the mercury out of the measuring glass. I greeted everyone. Dr. Flynn with his wife has also been invited along with Ros and her girlfriend a really pretty and petite little woman.

Kate cornered me in the dining room asking me how I was and how married life is treating me. I told her everything just couldn't be better. I could see she need a friend and we sat at the table talking. She is worried Elliot is going to leave her, he was according to her very distracted and very distant for some reason. I didn't know what to really tell her to lift her spirits, but I tried my best. Then after Kate left the dining room, Mia cornered me. Great what is going on here? Since when did I become, Ana the advice giver?

'Ana, you are positively glowing.'

'Thanks, Mia. How can I help you?' I smiled at her, squeezing her hand.

'It's Ethan.'

'What about him?'

'He won't date me because his sister is dating Elliot.'

'Have you explained to him that you were all adopted?'

'Yes, I did but he still thinks it's wrong. What can I do?'

'Well, I only know Ethan through Kate and we are not at all close. But what I can do say is that you should rather talk to Kate she really knows her brother much better than I do.'

'That's a great idea. Thanks, Ana. You really are the best sister-in-law I could only dream to have.'

'You're welcome cute sister-in-law.' She got up and left the dining room after giving me a hug. I got up and I feel so stiff from all this sitting. I almost reached the door when Elena stood before me.

'May I speak with you, Ana?'

'No, you may not.' I spoke and I was almost past her when she grabs my arm and pulled me back into the room and closed the dining room door behind her.

'Let go of me!' I yelled and yanked my arm from her grasp.

'Now that we are finally alone. I wanted to talk to you all night but you are always with someone.'

'What do you want Elena?' I barked at her. I never really like this child abusing woman at all.

'I... I wanted to ask you how things are with Christian?' She asked.

'Perfect! Why do you want to know?!'

'Because I know he has needs and you can't possibly satisfy him in the ways he likes.' She spoke walking up to me where I stood next to the fireplace.

'How dare you? What we do in the privacy of our own home is our business and nothing to do with you.' I spat at her and my pissed off meter is spiking again. It really doesn't take much to get a pregnant woman extremely angry. My legs begin to tingle and I was getting shooting pains at the bottom of my belly. I reached for the bottom of my pregnant belly. I have to keep my pose and just looked sternly at her.

'You really are just a gold digging whore aren't you?' She yelled at me.

'What did you just call me?!'

'You heard me. You are nothing more than a gold digging whore. Who wormed your way into Christian's live...' She was still spitting up the words at me when the dining room door burst open and Christian and Grace stood in the door. The shock on Elena's face, her face was as white as a sheet. I slowly sunk to my knees holding my baby-filled belly and starting to breathe hard. Grace and Christian raced over to me. Christian stood protectively between Elena and me facing her with his pissed off face. Grace was kneeling beside me looking me over and listening to Christian and Elena fight it out.