Chapter Onee : Warm Welcome

Shantaria's Pov

I'm Shantaria .. I stand 5'4 , I'm 19 , I'm thick in all the correct places , & I'm a freshman at FSU ..

Today is my first day on campus.. I made it here on an Academic Scholarship, all expenses paid.. You could say I'm a "honors student" .

I'm on my way to my dormitory, & this up beat white chick walks up to me out of the blue..

"HEY ! I'm Kinsley . Here . Let me take that." She says grabbing my suitcases from me.

I silently giggle to myself .. Who tf' spiked her Starbucks with extra sugar & caffeine ??

She looks so nerdy. Lord , she knows she could use a make over .

She had on a tribal print sweater , white t-shirt , black baggy jeans , white crocs , and a white beanie .

Yeaa , I know . Disgusting . No since in Fashion. Lolz .

"So , what's your name?" Kinsley says , knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh , I'm Shantaria. You can call me Shan , tho." I said giving her the fakest smirk I could muster up .

"Well , Shan . I'm your roommate . & I didn't choose a room yet . I wanted to give you first pick . And by the way , I'm a honers student too , so they gave us a bathroom in our dorm so we don't have to go to the shower hall! Sweet , right?" She said , giving me the BIGGEST kool-aid smile ever.

"Yea , Swwweeet." I really didn't care . I'm so freaking tired and sore . I just want to sleep . I hope she don't talk this much all the time.

I chose the bedroom closes to the door . Cause I got this feeling Imma be on the move all the time ..

I unpacked half of my stuff .. & passed out on my bed . I was exhausted .

Franklin's Pov

Me & my boys was already in out dormitory, unpacked, and chilling..

"Mmmm , Pappi .. You want some more." This broad says as she gets off her knees wiping the back of her hand across her mouth..

"Nahh , B . You can get to stepping tho."
I say. My boy , Damion , leans over dapping me up for my slick remark.

" Well, good bye kiss?"
She leans over my lap with her lips puckered up.

"Get to stepping.. For real , yo . Are you stupid ? Do you know how many niggas dicks been in yo mouth. Bye , mammi."
I dismissed her . I got up & opened the front door for this silly child to walk out ..

" Y'all niggas hungry?" Damion yelled from his room.

"Yeaaa!" Me & Shaun called back in unison.

I guess his ass ordering pizza. But as for me... I'm finna take a shower , and see what the first day of classes be like tomorrow.

~~~~>>>

➳ Slow beginning . Ik ik
➳ Next chapter is going to be a little more interesting.
➳ Voteeee
➳ Commeeennntt
➳ Followwww !