chapter 2

3 days later(sorry for skipping)

I've finished the video yesterday. I just submit the video last night and they will announce the winner this friday. I cant wait.

I'm going out to the club with my best friend and some other friend from school.

I'm wearing a tight red strapless dress with my black high heels. I curl my hair and for make up I put on eyeliner and mascara and red lip stick.

Now I'm waiting for my best friend, Jessica to pick me up. Then there's a knock on my door. That must be Jess. I open the door and reveal a really hot jess in a black strapless and low cut dress.

" Woah " we said in unison. Then there was silence while we stare at each other. Until I finally decide to speak up.

"You look stunning girl" I said. "You too babe" squeal jess. I just laugh at her."Okey come on lets go, Adrian is waiting down stairs" she told me. Adrian is jess boyfriend they have been on and off for the past the past year."so your back together??" I ask even do I know the answer." Yupp" she popped the 'p'." oh okey" just all i said while we walk down the stairs.

Once we enter the club it was full of sweating people grinding with each other to the beat. Jess, Adrian and I hold hands and walk to an empty booth. A girl with a really tight dress walked toward our booth and asked if we want anything to drink. Jess and Adrian order 6 shots and I ordered vodka because i dont wanna get to drunk, someone needs to babysit when you're drunk.