chapter 3

Rose POV

I woke up with a hell of a head. Oh shit, stupid hangover. I look around and saw that i was in my room, now i remember what happened, I didnt even drink that much .I was laying in my bed and still in my dress from last night.

I go to the bathroom to take some pain killer. After, i took them i change into a big shirt and some sweats and went down stairs. When i walk in the kitchen i smelled freshly fry bacon and scramble eggs on the kitchen counter.

" Im hungry.." I stated while sniffing the wonderful food." I know" Jess giggled. I take my plate and sat at the counter table and start to dig in my food. Im so hungry i dont care. Oh and btw Jess never gets hangover i dont even know why.

Soon, Jess joined me." Adrian will be here soon to go to class kay."jess told me. I need to shower and change.

"Okay, I need to shower." I reply.

"hurry up, is your head okay??" asked jess." Yeah..i took some pain killer just now."I tell her. Putting my plate into the sink and walk upstairs into my room to take a shower. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I took of my shirt and sweats. I walk into the shower and turn the shower. I wait for the water to warm up.

Once the water is hot i go under the hot relaxing water. I take the shampoo and start to scrub my hair. Then i rinse my hair under the water. I close the shower tap.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my naked body. I walked to my room and into my closet.

I take my floral dress and a cream colour cardigan, for shoes i pick my ballet flat.

I change into my clothes and walk out my room while closing the door. I walk into the living room and saw that jess and adrian are sitting at sofa watching some stupid show.

"Im ready muchkins, lets go." I shout while switching the tv off." You took a while though." scowled jess while adrian sniggered.

"Whatever" I said while punching adrian abs playfully.

We walk through the hall to the front door. I pick up my keys and wait for jess and adrian to walk out to lock the house.

I lock the door and walk to adrian's car. You guys probably wonder why were always riding with adrian. Thats because one he is in the same collage with us but his staying at some frat house, two because he is being a gentlemen by picking up his girlfriend and her best friend and three because im a lazy arse to drive. I own a red mini cooper but yeah im lazy. I only drive to work which is at a bakery in paddington. since thats quiet far from my flat, so i have to drive my car.

In the car i was just staring out the window, clearing my mind. Thinking about the competition, i really want to win because i never meet One Direction live. When i was a teenager my parents will never allow me to go to a concert, especially 1D's. They say that is dangerous being in a big crazy crowd full of teenager girls that is crazy for 5 normal boys. They did not know that her daughter is one of them, is annoying that wont even buy me 1D mechandise even is for my birthday. So unlucky me....

I look around and saw that were we here. I get out of the car, thank adrian, kiss jess cheek goodbye and walk to class.

(no need to know what happen in class cause its damn boring)

I walk out of the class and through the hallway."Rose! Rose!" I hear the voice calling me from behind me. I turn around and saw jess running towards me. I smiled at my best friend and greeted her with a "hello"." Hey, do you have work later?" asked jess that was panting from chasing me." No, where's adrian? I replied than asked." His taking the car, come on he must be here."jess replied while pulling me with her towards the carpark.

From here i can see adrian's Blue Range Rover coming towards us. The car stop in front of us. Adrian being a gentlemen, opening the door for us. I climb the backseat while jess climb the passenger seat.

We drive back to our flat. Adrian didnt stay cause his going to the gym to work out. I climb up the stairs to my door. I unlocked it and went inside straight to my room. I put my bag down and jump on my bed.

Then, suddenly i remembered that the competion result is today. I quickly climbed out of bed and grab my mac book. I log in twitter and search for the tweet. I scrolled down until i spot something............

@#1Dupdatde: Find out the winner in the link below..... http//*************************************

I click the link and wait for it to load. The website has a red colour wallpaper i search for the winner's username. I saw that the username is...................MINE OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!. I won, i won."Oh my god, aaaaaarhhhh" i shout happy and suprise.

I cant believe im gonna see a 1D live concert.