Anthony Ramos x Reader {Fuck Boy}

(Modern au)
Backstory: Your a senior in high school and have been dating Anthony for over a year. Y'all have tried to keep a secret. So he flirts with girls and you act interested in other guys. (That's all you need to know).
------------------------------------------------
Y/n' s POV
"Hey there pretty lady what you doing walking all alone out here?" Ah that voice I recognize it, it came from the one and only Oak .... and his group of friends including Lin, Daveed,  and Jonathan Groff.

"Certainly not waiting on You" I snapped back. "Ah a little fistey huh? I like that." I heard Jonathan say. "Shut up Jonathan" I said.

"Aww come on why don't you come with me " Jonathan said. I was about to reply when I was cut off. "She can't go with you because she is coming with me" no that voice came from your boyfriend Anthony a fuck boy. Y'all have been in a relationship for over a year and have kept it a secret from everyone else.

"Now why don't we go somewhere else huh?" Anthony whispered in my ear which sent shivers didn't my spine. "Okay bye boys have fun finding someone else" I said. With that I was pulled into the janitors  closet by Anthony.

SMUT WARNING•

"Ahh I've missed you all day y/n~" he said seductively. "I've missed you to daddy" I said. He had a kink you could say whenever I did that. "Im gonna fuck you right here right now okay?" He said which made me blush. "Okay go ahead" I said excited. He started to kiss and nip at my neck which made me let off a small moan.

"Strip" anthokny said in a demanding tone. I started to strip and when I was done he had already had his pants off. He pushed me up against the wall and pushed himself into me.

"Ahhhhh fuck~" I screamed. "Shhhhh kitten we don't want anybody to hear" I covers my mouth trying not to moan curious and scream. He started to move in and out and rub my clit. "Please go faster daddy" I basically begged for him to do so. "Whatever you want kitten" he started going faster which made me scream louder into my hand not wanting anybody to hear. I soon got that burning feeling in my stomach. "Daddy please let me cum"i begged.

"Go ahead kitten" with that I let my orgasm ride out cummed. Anthony pulled out and finished on my stomach. We were both breathing heavy. "That was wow" I said. "Oh don't worry you'll get more tonight he said with a wink. I tried to get up but I couldn't. "Jeez ant I can't even walk and I have gym next." I said trying to get my clothes on with my wobbly legs. "Ah what can I say I'm gonna treat my princess right".he said with a laugh.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Sorry about the first awful one shot I've never written smut before so it was awkward lol. If y'all have any suggestion of x readers you want me to do I'll try and do them. Anyway byeee!❤