Lin x Reader {I'll take it as my own}

Modern au

Backstory: you and Lin had been bestfriend for ever, but when something happens to you. Will he take it as his own?.

This will have 2 or 4 parts.

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/n's POV
Running, I was running for my life. I'll tell you the story. I was walking home from work when I was grabbed by a man. Looked about in his mid thirties. I told him to let go of me. He didn't listen. I was screaming for him to stop but he wouldn't. He pulled me into a house and threw me on the ground. I got up and tried punching him. He just punched me back and I started crying.

He kept saying your going to be mine in a seductive tone. That's when it happend. He raped me. Didn't use a condom or anything. And he did finish. Back to reality. I was running.

I was able to put my pants and shirt back on then run while he was doing something.  But he just ran after me. I realised we were on the street my bestfriend lives on. 180 Rocky street. Lin lived down here. I started running to his house.

I got to his house out of breath. I started banging on his door hoping he was home. The man caught up and pulled my arm and started dragging me. I screamed as loud as I could.

I heard the door open. Then the man let go of me. I looked to see daveed, oak, and Jonathan beating up the man and then I saw Lin. He ran over with a blanket and picked me up and wrapped me up in it and brought me in the house.

The other guys walked in. "He ran away y/n" daveed said, I nodded. "Y/n what happend?" Lin asked really worried. I started crying and explained everything. Lin and the rest of the boys pulled me into a hug.

"I just realised. He didn't use a condom. And he finished to. Oh no, I could be pregnant." I said very scared. Lin looked at me and said "if you are pregnant, I will take it as mine". "What?" I said confused. "I said if your pregnant I will take it as my own" he repeated. "Really?" I asked. "Really" he smiled.

The boys all left and Lin and I watched movies and cuddled together. Im so happy to have a bestfriend like him. We decided to go get a pregnancy test tomorrow. Im super scared.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Hey guys! I'm not dead. Welcome to the new short series. I'll take it as my own. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I probably right part 2 tomorrow. Anyway bye💗🙂