Gone Girl.

3 Years later.

Maimi, Florida
2018, February 04th Sunday
09 : 38 am

Maimi, Florida 2018, February 04th Sunday09 : 38 am

Beyoncé Knowles Fenty

"Rise and shine baby girl" I heard my wife's voice in my sleep. I turned away from the bright light. She opened the blinds

"Rihhh" I whined. I felt the bed dip besides me. She ran her hand gently on my cheek

"I know baby but you have to wake up. If I let you sleep then you're gonna be mad at me" she said softly.

"A few more minutes" I said pleadingly, I pouted thinking it would work

"That's what you said 20 minutes ago baby, come on. The kids will barge in here any minute" she warned. Ugh she's right, the twins always have too much energy in the morning.

I gave up and fluttered my eyes open. I found her smiling at me sweetly. I blushed and covered myself with the blanket. She chuckled softly.

"I have your bath ready for you, Your manager called and said your glam team are on their way" she said, I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled up on her chest.

"You're so warm, I don't wanna do the Super Bowl no more. I just want to stay cuddled up with you" I said making her chuckle before kissing the top of my head gently.

So I did decide to do the music thing. I released my first studio album titled Gone Girl. It receive 89 in the metacritic score, which wasn't bad for a beginner.

The album received heavy recognition as people branded it as "a breath of fresh air". A traditional rnb that sounded modern still.

So I scored a #1 album and song at the same time.

1. Halo
2. Disappear
3. I miss you
5. XO
6. Ego
7. Rocket
8. No Angel.

No angel instantly became a fan favorite so i released it as the first single. Halo was currently taking the charts by storm too.

FentyBeauty was doing its thing too. It was currently the number 1 selling make up and beauty brand in the world so baby and I were on top of the world.

But success does come with baggage, that being fame. Everywhere we were we had people taking pictures or screaming.

Our relationship had taken center stage. A few rumors about us breaking up or cheating. Rih wanted to address it but nothing makes you look guilty than denying a rumor

"I wanna cuddle up all day with you too baby but I know you, tomorrow you'll wake up mad at me if I let you do that. Plus you've been working so hard for this. The world is at your feet right now, you have to show the world why you're the best" she encouraged. Isn't she just the best?