0 | WARNING‼️

READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING!!!!!

Before you guys read this story I'm warning you again, even though I already have three different times, THERE IS GOING TO BE SMUT.

Every single time I put smut in my stories I have those people that complain about it even though I warned them many times.

So if I see comments on this story about how the smut ruined it or about how you don't want smut, I'll delete or report the comment.

After warning you so many times and even putting it in the description of the story and marking it as mature content you'd think you would get the idea not to read it if you don't like smut.

Honestly, it's irritating.

If you're not mature enough to read smut and you're just going to complain the whole time, don't read it.

It's as simple as that.

So once again, THIS STORY WILL HAVE SMUT.
I repeat: THIS STORY WITH HAVE SMUT AND MATURE CONTENT SO DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. ((Even though the whole story is not all just smut))

thanks (:

;Now, this entire story will not be smut but it will have it

;
Now, this entire story will not be smut but it will have it.

The smut does not start till like chapter 16 or something so don't worry.

Also, the smut will be written in the form of a long paragraph and will not be spaced so it will be easy and clear as to when there is smut.

So again, if you don't like the smut just skip the part and move on with your day.

Don't comment hate and stuff just simply scroll past it.

Thank you and I hope you look forward to this story.

I'll be releasing the first chapter of this book after I finish the boy(s) next door!!!

I hope you guys are excited to read it because I really enjoy writing it.

Please look forward to it!