1

♡her;
I liked to think I was a good student.

I had semi good grades, almost perfect attendance, and I was quiet in class most of the time.

The only thing I wasn't was a teachers pet.

I refused to be that.

"Y/n get your ass back here!" I hear from behind me as I book it down the school hallway.

"Never!" I hell as I run away from my friend Irene who was trying to hook me up with one of her many guy friends.

I mean the girl was hot, she had lots of guy friends and then lots of guy friends.

"Y/n, watch-"

But by then I had already crashed into a hard surface, papers flying everywhere as I fell to the ground.

I held my breath as I slowly looked up, taken by surprise as I see a guy in a suit.

He didn't look old so I automatically assumed he was a student.

"Sorry man. Watch where you're going next time and this wouldn't happen." I say as I stand and dust myself off then go to walk away.

"Not so fast young lady."

The voice was deep, so deep it sent a shiver down my spine.

I turn and look at the guy with wide rage filled eyes.

"Who are you calling young lady?" I ask.

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

The guy didn't seem happy in the slightest.

"Yeah, some idiot who was in my way and now there's papers all over the floor." I hiss.

"Ms. L/n! That is no way to talk to your professor!" The lady coming out of the main office says in a shocked voice.

"Profess...

"Ms. L/n.."

or.."

My name rolled off of his tongue in a deep tone of voice.

"Mr. Kim is new to our school. He's still relatively young but he is still a professor. You should be ashamed of yourself." The lady scolds.

I bow my head quickly.

"I'm sorry, really, I didn't know."

This man looked way too young to be a professor.

He looked around my age.

"This is a warning. Now get to class, both of you!" She hisses as she looks behind me at Irene.

I bow again before sprinting off to Irene's side.

There's just no possible way that guy is a professor here...
•••

"Sit over here!" Irene says as we get into class later that day.

I let out a sigh as I see a guy seated beside her giving her mad heart eyes.

There was another guy beside her too which I'm assuming is the guy she wanted to hook me up with.

I mean he wasn't that bad..

The bell rings and I take my seat beside Irene.

"Where is the professor? This is a waste of my time." She sighs from beside me.

Professors should be here on time and yet whoever our professor was today just wasn't getting that concept.

Suddenly, the door opens and my jaw drops.