7

"No way. I don't need a personal tutor. I want out of that class" I complain, never once looking over at the devil who was sitting on the desk probably grinning at my suffering.

"I understand but it just isn't possible."

I could feel myself becoming more and more frustrated with every passing second.

"This isn't fair." I mutter.

"Neither is life." I hear and I grit my teeth at his voice.

It was as if he was teasing me.

"I will not do the tutoring." I say as I stand.

The principal nods and gives me a smile as if to say;
"Sorry for ruining your life."

Finally I get out to the parking lot even though I didn't have my car.

Irene had dropped me off and now she was running late.

"So you tried to transfer out of my class, huh?" I hear and turn around to see Mr. Kim staring at me with a smug look on his face.

I don't say anything as I look around for Irene.

"Get in. I'll give you a ride home."

I laughed so hard I almost cried.

"Like hell would I ever get in the car with you. What so you can brutally murder me and throw my body in the ocean? no thanks." I say as I stare at him with hard eyes.

"That's a wild imagination you got there. Really, you've gotten the wrong idea about me." He says but he doesn't seem to have a change in his attitude.

"No, I don't think I do. Let me see, you're a Pervy douche bag who likes to get me in trouble when I haven't done anything wrong. That sounds about right to me." I say.

"Hmm, maybe you do have the right idea about me." He shrugs.

I scoff and start to walk away.

"If you don't let me drive you home I guess I'll just have to talk to your parents about this tutor thing!" I hear from behind me and I freeze.

Nothing is worse than having him privately tutor me;not even death.

"What do you say?" He grins as he leans against the passenger door of his car.

I don't say anything as I slowly make my way over to him.

"That's more like it." He says as he opens the car door and lets me in.

Well, at least I won't have to be privately tutored by him.
                                         •••

The car ride was awkward.

I stayed silent and he didn't say or do anything but drive.

Come on, y/n, you can do this.

Just a few more blocks.

Instead of turning down the street I told him, he keeps going straight.

I look over at him but he doesn't seem fazed.

"I knew you were going to kill me." I say as I look out the window as things started to become unfamiliar.

When he doesn't say anything I bite my tongue and reach for my phone.

Slowly, I pull it from my pocket and the car comes to a stop.

"Were you seriously about to call the police?" Mr. Kim asks in a surprised voice.