Bring Me Back To You // camren fanfic //

Chapter one:

It has been a hard day at work in the studio laying down my new album. Even though I've been in the business for over 5 years I still find it difficult to produce new music and lyrics. Then again, it is better than what I use to do before my big break.

//"Lauren wake up!"

"Ok.... Like 5 more minutes"

"Come on get up! You're gonna be late for work!"

"Fuck.... Alright"

I peel the duvet off my torso and climb out of bed. It's only then do I realise how much I appreciate my bed. The night before it feels like you're lying on concrete. However, the next morning it feels like a fluffy cloud and you're floating on it. It's a good thing that I have my roommate Ally otherwise I would forever be late for work. She's always so happy and peppy in the mornings which I can never fathom why? How can anyone be so happy?! I work in forever 21 as a cashier and it may not be the most glamourised job going but I need the money for my extra tuition.

I start getting changed in the uniform/chosen clothes from the stores that was laid out on the chair beside my bed. I decide to skip breakfast and head to my car with Ally following behind. I climb into the drivers seat and start the engine. As soon as I hear Ally's seat belt click I head towards the forever 21 in South Miami. //

"I'm heading out for a bit. Do you need anything?" I say to my producer.

"No I'm fine but be back in 15 minutes! We still need to go over you album artwork before we can go" he replies

"Sure I'll be right back" I say before I walk out with the door closing behind me.

I decide to go to the nearest store and grab a ice tea. I walk to the cashier before I notice a couple of girls looking at me through the window gaping at me. I presume fans. I kindly wave back at them and see them respond excitedly to which I can't help but laugh. I pay for my tea and decide to go back to the studio before a crowd of fans appear and suffocate me with cameras and autographs. Just as I walk up to the studio door I take out my phone and check twitter for any tweet from my fans. I love reading their tweets because it makes me feel happy and it always makes me smile. I walk into the studio with my eyes still drawn to what is displayed on the phone when I hear my producer mumble something.

"What" I blurt out

"I said what are you smiling at"

"Oh I was just reading some tweets"

"You look like an idiot with that big grin"

I squint at him but can't help but smirk.

I finish off my day at the studio and decide to go to the gym before I go home. As I'm running on the treadmill I notice a long haired brown pony tail that reminded me of an old friend I once knew. I turn my eyes in that direct but there is nothing to be seen. I carry on my workout before heading to the changing rooms. I start to pack up and look up at the clock on the wall. I notice in the distance I see the same brown pony tail earlier. I can feel my palms getting sweatier.

*is it her?*

A/n: this is my first attempt at this so please no hate. Hopefully I can continue this story is people are interested. Thank you:)