chapter 2

Right before she was about to hit the ground, Gavin, moved his hands underneath her to catch her. He then turned with her in his arms to glare at Alec and Kyle. After seeing the type of hold that he had on her Kyle came to the conclusion that they not only treat her but feel as if she is a fragile doll.

Turning to the king and the queen, Alec, started to tell them what was going to happen. We will be married an one month no more if you can't plan it in that amount of time let me know and we will get it done. Also it must be Marguerite's choices so no telling her that she has to do it your way. From what I have heard from Gabriella she was told where to go and what to do without giving her the option to do what she wants. It is her wedding give her the right to have her dream wedding. Not to mention from what I have seen and heard you practically have been prostituting your daughter out. There are other ways to get the allegiance of your neighbors.

Why can't you let her be a child let her do the same things other children could do. We will marry her and give you the alliance that you want but you in turn will have no control over her anymore. With us she will learn to live not to be oppressed.

With that being said they both turn and walk out the door waiting for marguerite's guards to lead the way to her room.

****i have decided from here on out I will start to put it in different P.O.V.s.