Reckless love

Prologue

"Come on lets go out Nikki" my friend Lexi insisted

"I don't want to Lexie I'm tiered" I say to her lazily

"Come on lets go clubbing it wont kill you" she said while dragging me out of bed and into the shower

"Yes it will" I said to her and going back to bed

"Please for me" she started but I cut her of

"Fine please don't start like last time you did it, it lasted for like 30 minutes" I told her and she had a grin on her face by then.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you" she said and I got off bed and she tackled me and made me laugh.

"Yeah yeah whatever Lex" I say to her and enter the bathroom while closing the door

1 hour later I'm dancing with a random guy and drunk while my friend left me for a guy, but I'm use to it. I go to the bar and order a shot.

"Hey excuse me where's the bathroom?" I ask the bartender that's making my drink he has black hair green eyes, well built and not bad at all.

"Its at the back corner where the exit sign is at" he told me, but I could hardly hear him with the music so loud, so I nodded my head and made my way, while I was walking I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry sir I didn't see you" I started to say when he turned around I was in pure shock, I never thought I would see this person ever again. He started to talk but I just ran away to the main entrance. I could hear him telling me to stop but I didn't I went to my car and when I was about to open my door his hand shuts it and he turns me around.

"I've been looking for you everywhere did you really think you could disappear sweat heart" he says to me in a husky voice that makes my knees go weak.

A/N
Hi I hope you like this prologue. Please tell me what you think about it and if I should continue it.
I have in the past published this story but unpublished it cause I didn't have time to update it.

-Love DeathWriter1 😀