Meet A Stranger

A/N

Hey lovelies I hope you like this chapter please vote,comment, if you like and just ENJOY XD

..............................................................................................................................................................

"Mom i have to go or I'll be late for my flight" I say to her and pulled away from the hug she was giving me. I'm really going to miss it here, but I all ready made up my mind and nothing is going to change it or stop me.

"Honey I'm really going to miss and so is your father, I just cant believe your leaving without telling us why" she said watching me intensely and trying to figure me out but failed.

"I'm sorry mom I just need a new start and I wont be all alone I'll be going with Lexi, and she will be keeping me company" I say to her while going to my dad to hug him goodbye.

"Still I'm going to miss my baby girl" she said with tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

"Mom I'm 24 I can take care of my self and is not like I wont ever come back here, I promise to keep in touch with both of you" I say facing both of my parents after I pulled away from my dad.

"Alright pumpkin just be safe and call us when you land in California okay" my dad said to me with his old nickname he gave me when I was little. I opened the front door of the house and saw my taxi waiting for me.

"Ok dad I will, I'll miss you both I'll call you when I land" I say to both of them, and gave them one last hug and entered the taxi and saying one last goodbye to them.

"So where too miss?" the taxi driver asked me and looking at me from the rear view mirror. He has brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and about 30 something years old.

"to the airport please" I say to him and and faced the window and closed my eyes.

"As you wish" he said and started driving

I should probably introduce my self my name is Nikita Campbell I'm 25 years old, 5'6, dark brown eyes also hair, and light olive skin. I live in New York City but I'm moving to California for a new start, and a new life with my best friend Lexi. I'm moving because I fell in love with my boss named Nathaniel Adkins he's 29 years old, has dark brown eyes, also dark brown hair, and olive skin. We've been seeing each other for the past 4 months in secret, but I cant keep doing that so I ended it and quit my job. just talking about him makes me think of the last time I saw him.

__FLASH BACK__

"Your so beautiful Nikki" Nathan(Nathaniel) said to me while caressing the side of my cheek. I had my eyes close and just taking his sweet scent of smell and loved his beautiful British accent. We were laying on his bed and talking like we had all the time in the world. Tonight was the night that I was ready to tell him how I truly feel about him.

"Nathaniel we need to talk" I said to him and opened my eyes I never really called him by his full name only when I was serious about something he stood up a little bit and rested his head on the headboard.

"What's it about love are you okay?" he asked concern about me. I nodded my head and stood up and did the same as him.

"Nathan I.." I started to say but I could it get out of my mouth.

"Just say it love don't be afraid" he said to me smoothly and looking deeply into my eyes.

"I...Nathaniel I'm starting to fall for you every day we're together and I want us to go public. I don't like us sneaking around. I want us to be able to go on a real date and not have to worry if anyone will see us. I want to be in an actual relationship with you and have the label as girlfriend/boyfriend. I know that your against it because your this big CEO of a worldwide company and also my boss, but I'm not willing to sneak around any more." I said to him quickly and looking down at my hands while playing with them. It was quiet for a few minutes which seemed like eternity while he finally spoke.