Chapter 21

"Hello Brandon." She says calmly.

Brandon quickly grabs his underwear and slides them on.

"Uhhhh, Jazzy, this is Charlotte....my ex." Brandon explains.

I send a quick wave towards Charlotte and she just looks at me. Brandon turns to look at her and she smiles once she has his attention. She places her hand on his arm and smiles at him. I roll my eyes and head to my closet. I grab a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I finish getting changed and walk out of my closet.

Brandon and Charlotte are nowhere to be seen. I panic a little and go downstairs. I search my whole entire house and don't see them anywhere. I go back upstairs and see that I have a text from Brandon.

'Hey. I went out to eat with, Charlotte. I'll be back in an hour or so.'

Out to each with Charlotte? My mom was going to make food for us! Bro is disrespecting my moms. What the fuuuuck?! I'm just gonna text him back.

'I thought you were gonna eat at my place?'

I wait about 15 minutes before I get a text.

'Oh, I forgot. Maybe next time and I'll be back later than expected I guess.'

Bitch what the duck is a later? I am going to snatch someone's weave I swearrr!

All of a sudden I get another text. But this time it's from my mom.

'Hey hun! I'm sorry, but I'm going to Anaheim rn to finish up a quick project. Be back tomorrow evening! I love you!'

At least my mom said something reassuring 🙄

'I love you too.'

Is everyone leaving me now! I did not sign up for this shit! Oh wait! I need to patch some things over .....

I take out my phone and call someone that I know I should be ignoring.

'Hello?'

'Hey, can you come over?'

'Aren't you mad at me?'

'Please, it's urgent, and I would like to patch things up between us.'

'Oard. I'll be over when I'm ready.'

'No, I mean come over now.'

'I'll be there in 5 minutes minimum.'

'Thank you.'

'Mmhmm.'

I hang up and smile to myself. Good job girl! Patching things over is a way to show maturity. Plus he must feel like complete shit. Remember all do the good times we had? Our first kiss, with him.....god it was amazing.

My thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the front door downstairs. I run downstairs and open the door. He looks....different, but hotter at the same time. I smile and he tries to put one on his face. I stand back a bit to let him in and he walks in.

"So......is there something you needed?" He asks.

"Actually...yes." I say in a tone that I only use when trying to be seductive.

Where did that come from? Bitch I know we ain't tryna seduce this fool! But he is super hot and he smells so damn good! I just want to hop on that and ride out my life! Is this considered cheating?

Who is the guy? Will Brandon cheat on Jasmine with Charlotte? Will Jasmine cheat on Brandon with the guy? Find out next chapter...😈😈