Chapter 2

I came home in Emma's pumpkin, and felt happy I saw Zac.

I opened the the door and my Dad greeted me.

"Hi, I've got some very interesting news me and your mother wants to tell you, so we will have tea soon." Exclaimed my Dad.

"Yey!" I said carcasticly. I took off my shoes and coat and ran up stairs, and who did I see? My annoying little brother, Tommy. He is a 7 year old and one of those little brothers that you think your life would be better without. He stood at the top of the stairs and guarded the staircase.

"The password?"Asked Tommy, looking down at me.

"Move" I said

"The password?"

"MOVE!" I repeated. I grabbed his arm and pulled it from the bannister and pushed him on to the floor. "I said move didn't I?"

I walked to my bedroom door, turned round and gave Tommy a hard look and slammed the door. Don't worry he takes all of this a a big joke. he gives hard looks back too!

Finally it was tea, and my parents did have a big suprise to tell me.

"Whoa, what the special occasion?" I said shocked at all the food there was on the table.

"Your father has got a promotion to assistant head at John Lewis and ...well you explain the rest." My mother said looking at my dad. I sat down at my seat and Tommy elbowed me. I gave him one back.

"As your mother has just I have got a promotion, and because of that my salery has gone considerabably higher," My dad explained. " And my boss offered to go to Majorca, Spain, because he knows I have the money now."

"Wow! Well done Dad! That massive! You should have told me before," I looked shocked but suprised too. " So what is it gonna be like? Is there a swimming pool?"

"Whoa hold the questions! Firstly, we are staying in a hotel as big as this estate and secondly there is going to be a swimming pool. My boss is a kind man, and his name is Mr Conroy. He is bringing his wife and son, so becuase Tommy," He said pointing a Tommy. " has got a trip to France, with his whole school, me, you and your mother are going."My dad said slowly and camly.

" Wow!" I said. After that I ate and ate, but had to keep my figure so I look good in my bikini!

I was so excited I couldn't sleep till midnight! I couldn't wait! But the word in my head were "He is bringing his wife and son." My head was just getting around the idea that it could even be...ZAC Conroy. (I don't know Zac's second name but I really hope it's that!)