Chapter 3

I am dying and so tired. Me, my mum and my dad, woke up at 4 this morning, to catch the plane to Barcelona, Spain.

Bleep, the sign of the "please put on you seat belts on" was blinking and that was a sign that the plane was going to land.

40 minutes later, I found my self in a reception, shaking hands with...Zac. Yey! I was right it was Zac and his family.  His hand was soft and I felt I could hold it all day! As I shook it, he glanced!!! He finally glanced and me! So sexy!

"Mr Conroy, meet my wife, Susan and daughter, Samantha or Sam." Said my dad, that was when Zac gave me a sexy look.

"Nice to meet you, all of you meet my wife, Charlotte and son, Zac." Said Mr Conroy, Zac's dad.

After the introduction, we unpacked and I already missed Zac and his soft hand! My mum and Zac's mum went to the mall, and Zac's dad showed my dad his work place, for when he comes, because he comes here ofter. I decided to casually walk passed his room and see what he is up to. I walked passed and he suddenly came out and I went bright red!

"What are you doing out here?" Zac asked.

"Well, what are you doing out here?" I said flertilishly. (If that is even a word!)

"Good question, I am going to check out the pool. Do you wanna come?" He asked.

"Ok, but let me get my swimming suit." I turned round, opened my door and saw that Zac was totally checking out my butt. He cought my eye and he blushed.

It was the evening now, about 9o'clock and Zac came round the courner, towards the pool. OMG!He is so sexy! He has got the cutest face with the sexiest smile and who would have known that he is even sexy underneath the tops he wears. I looked down at me and I have got the fattest thights in the world! I think this is too good to be true!

"That's not  a swimming suit." He said, as he walked over to me.

"What is it then?" I asked, smiling.

"I dunno, but it makes you look prettier." He looked down at my thighs, and smiled.

"What are you looking that?"I asked.

"I love your thighs, not many girls could pull that off!" He exclaimed.

I looked down at by body in this bikini and a swear my right boob was going to pop out! I slid into the pool and he dive straight in. Water splashed in my face.

"Oi! Thanks!" I said carcasticly.

"Your welcome! So how come I never see you at school?" He asked as he moved closer to me.

"i dunno, I guess I wasn't the 'popular' one of the school." I looked down into the water, and felt cross all of a sudden!

He touched my chin and lifted my head up.

"Hey, actually yes I do."

"No you don't. So then how come you walk pass me with your friends and never glance?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Listen forget that. I am here with you, me and you alone. You can tell me everything. When my dad told me that your dad was inviting me to come, I knew that was you, so I begged to come. I came to see what you are like behind the tie and blazer. I was looking so forward to this and here we are. Together." Zac said.

I looked into his eyes and realized this was too much to take in. I saw he was leaning in to try and kiss me.

"Wait a minute. How come the most popular boy in the whole school, isn't with his girlfriend?" I asked curiously.

"What is it about me that you want to catch me out?" He said.

"I dunno..." I drifted off.

"Your such a lady!" He said. There was that sexy smile again, the one I gaze at in Maths, and Science and English...and well, every other class.

"I not always a lady" I whispered and came close to him.

His eyes darkened.

"And I'm not always a gentleman"