Chapter 2: Leaving

Chapter 2: Leaving

Jess P.O.V

 “Jess you sure you got everything?” mom asked me, “Yeah mom, I’ll ring you when I land ok?” I told her hugging her. “We’ll miss you” dad said pulling me into a hug, “Me too daddy” I said hugging him back, “Stay safe and don’t worry I won’t tell anyone where you went” Matt said kissing my forehead. “I’ll miss you” I said kissing his cheek and hugging him, “Me too Jess me too” he replied laughing slightly. “Bye kiddo look after yourself” I said hugging Jake “Bye Jess, I’ll miss yew” he replied kissing my cheek, I kissed his forehead then went through the gates.

   Once I reached Italy, I had a car waiting to take me to the school where I would meet the principal and be shown where I would be staying. “Miss Smith I’m Ryano, and I’ll be taking you to Italiana High, high school ok?” he asked me in an Italian accent. “Yeah, sure” I replied, within 30 minutes we arrived at the school.

  Once we got there he took me to where I guess the office was, “Hello maam, I’d like to speak to the principal. I’m the exchange student from America, Jess Smith” I said looking at the secretary.

*2 hours later*

 The principal was taking me to the apartment, I will be staying in whilst I’m in Rome studying everyone seems nice here than in America, Once we arrived at the apartment we went in, it had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room.