Again?

I woke up early, the bus was due at 7, so to make sure I wasn't late, I got up at 5. I had a quick shower, glad that I was able to get over the hangover just in time. I had some rice with miso soup before leaving. I made my way to the bus stop, which needed me to take a train and changing lines 4 times. I got to the bus stop, the bus was already there. I walked over, going inside and showing my ticket that I had printed out earlier. He nodded. I yawned slightly, I saw an old couple sitting near the front, and some woman with her hood up leaning against the window. I walked to the end of the bus and sat, I placed my luggage on the floor next to me and yawned as I crossed my arms. Thankfully there's only one stop, but the journeys around 4 hours long. We were on our way, I took out my phone from my dark blue Yukata's sleeve.

"Have fun Toshi! 👍😉" from Kondo
"Thanks a lot. This might actually be beneficial" I texted before starting my 4 hour nap.

After what felt like a long drive, my eyes opened, to just about the time before the bus actually stopped. I yawned, stretching while the bus stopped. I picked up my luggage and walked through the aisle. I noticed the girl, was still sleeping. I glanced at the old couple that seemed to have trouble with their luggage. I picked up one of their heavier suitcases. "Oh thank you so much my boy, we are very sorry to be burdening you" the old man said bowing. I shook my head smiling, "no worries, I'll be back for the 2nd one" I said before quickly jogging over to the reception. I placed the suitcases down, and walked back. I noticed the old couple and the girl were coming along, her hood still up. 'What a hoodlum' I thought before the old couple called out to me.
"It's ok young man, this lady offered to do it herself" the old lady said smiling. I glanced over at her while she kept her head down, making her way to the reception.
"Do you need any help with that?" I asked.
"No, I'm fine thanks" she said. I frowned
"You sound familiar, have we met before?" I asked. Before she could answer, the old lady seemed to have dropped her walking stick. I rushed over picking it up for her. "Careful grandma" I said as I helped them to the reception. They checked into their room and the bellend took their suitcases up. They thanked me and the girl again before going up. I smiled, 'having grandparents must be amazing' I thought, feeling somewhat more lonely than before.

"Where the heck is this guy of yours Kondo?!" I muttered. I was waiting around, as was the girl. I sighed before making my way to the reception, "yeah I'd like to check in to room 7 please" me and the girl said in unison. I frowned looking at her, as she did to me. Our eyes met and my frown disappeared ..."Ren? is that you?" I asked
"Yeah, what the heck are you doing here, have I got the wrong number?" She asked. We looked at the receptionist who shook her head, "no your both booked into the same room" she said.
"Kondo set me up" we both said in unison again. The bellend took our luggage up while we followed him to our room. We walked up in silence, I felt awkward, not to mention the guilt of breaking her like I did. We entered our room, but not before we got our respective keys from the bellend.

We walked inside, she went to have a look around the room and everything that was there while I flopped onto the bed sighing. She came back and we looked at eachother. "How've you been..lately?" I asked after mustering up the courage
"Yeah, I've been fine, you?" She said half heartedly. The cold tone in her voice was evident. I couldn't help but feel a chill run down my spine. "Yeah, same as usual" I replied, trying to be stronger. To hide what I felt, like I usually did. She looked at me, almost as if she saw straight through my facade, I got up and begun unpacking.

Ren's POV:
'Awkwarrrrrrdddddddddd' I thought as he turned to unpack. I glanced at his back, smiling slightly. His broad back, and his sharp shoulder blades, I remember seeing him coming out of the shower that night, I blushed hard 'Ren! Shut uppppp, be natural, be natural' I thought. I took a deep breath, I looked at my suitcase,