A Speck Of Bliss, A Troyler Fan Fiction

NOT ALL LOVE STORIES HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS

  "A boy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they would fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever." - 500 Days of Summer

     TYLER'S POV:

I never thought this day would come. My heart beats faster than it ever has before... After five hours of our Skype call that was full of laughter and fun, I knew something was up, I knew something was wrong. Another hour has passed and he finally had the nerve to tell me what was going on. He told me everything as I blanked out. I just stared at his ocean blue eyes that matched his big pink lips and his wavy brown hair. The Skype call finally ended and not like how I used to feel after our Skype calls, I was sad and hurt. I felt a huge pain on my heart after what Troye had just told me. I just couldn't help but think that one of my fears had already come true. I've always liked Troye but he never seemed to notice me. It's like no matter what I say or do, I'll always be Troye's friend and nothing more than that.

     TROYE'S POV:

It's fun talking to Tyler, but it makes me feel really nervous right now. I know there's a possibility that he'll get sad because I could've told him earlier, it's just that I wasn't ready... It's been six hours now since our Skype call started and so I thought to myself that maybe it's time, maybe it's time I told him the truth and I did. As I was telling him, his face went into a complete shock. He didn't say anything, anything at all and so I said that I had to go and ended the call. I felt good after telling him, after a while I knew that I wasn't hiding anything from my best friend anymore. I just wish he would find love like I did when I met him... We could've been together but I knew I wasn't his type and so I decided to move on and look, I finally met someone who loved me even though it wasn't the kind of love that Tyler made me feel.

The following day, Troye decided to visit Tyler. Tyler was shocked as he saw a beautiful, long wavy blonde haired girl. Also known as Troye's new girlfriend!