Chapter One

Here's how the story is going to be.

There will be POV if need be and for conversations, it will be like this:

Bo.Uzu - aka Boruto Uzumaki
Hima.Uzu - aka Himawari Uzumaki

And so on and so forth. This is ONLY if its necessary.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

In the peaceful village of Konoha, one particular house is seen between a cluster of different buildings. This house is where the Seventh Hokage and his family lives.

On the second story floor to the left, inside on of the rooms towards the end, was occupied by a 6 year old Boruto Uzumaki who seems to be still sleeping on his bed

On the second story floor to the left, inside on of the rooms towards the end, was occupied by a 6 year old Boruto Uzumaki who seems to be still sleeping on his bed. A young girl enters the blonds room and who could it be but none other than his little sister, Himawari Uzumaki, who walks towards her brother’s sleeping form and tries to wake him up.

"Boruto-niichan?" Himawari asks as she shakes him lightly.

Boruto groans softly as he slowly gets up into a sitting position. He yawns loudly while stretching his arms in a wide arc before looking at his sister. He then drops his arms but lifts his right hand to gently pat her head.

"Mornin' Hima. So...breakfast?"

Himawari nods her head in 'yes' reply.

"Ha. Alright, alright. I'm coming."

"Yay!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Time Skip
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

On the dining table, Hinata and the kids are seen eating breakfast. The doorbell suddenly rings and Boruto volunteers to open the door. As he opens the door, he sees Sarada in the doorway. He also realises that Sarada looks a bit different but ignores it as it is still Sarada standing in front of him.

"Sarada? What's up?"

"The sky."

Boruto frowns and in a deadpan voice replies, "Funny Sarada. Very funny."

Sarada just sighs while pinching her nose. "Boruto, is your mom here?"

Hinata suddenly appears behind Boruto and looks surprised to see the young Uchiha. "Hm...Sarada looks...different?...somethings seems to be missing.." was Hinata's thought as she continued to look at the girl.

"Sarada? What brings you here?"

The girl looks towards Hinata and responds, "Good morning Mrs. Uzumaki. I'm here because my mom had to attend to an emergency at work and dropped me off here."