The Break Up

They were arguing again. They seemed to do that a lot lately and it always stemmed from Taehyung's jealousy. The others tried to ignore the arguing couple but it wasn't easy as the fight was happening in the family room in front of them.

"YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HIM JUNGKOOK! "

"NO I WASN'T TAE!"

"YES YOU WERE. YOU WERE ALL OVER HIM!"

"IT WAS AN AWARD SHOW TAE, HE WAS JUST CONGRATULATING ME ON OUR WIN. WE'RE JUST FRIENDS, YOU KNOW THAT!"

"FRIENDS DON'T HANG ALL OVER EACH OTHER LIKE YOU TWO DID, FRIENDS DON'T LOOK AT EACH OTHER THE WAY YOU TWO DID!"

"YOU'RE OVER REACTING TAEHYUNG!  THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YUGYEOM AND ME, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!"

"FINE, IF THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO, THEN THERE SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM WITH ENDING YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM!"

"WHAT!"

"YOU HEARD ME JUNGKOOK. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

"I'M NOT ENDING MY FRIENDSHIP WITH YUGYEOM JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS!"

"I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE JEALOUS WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME I WASN'T FLIRTING!"

"YES YOU WERE. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH HIM, AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. TCH, I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE NICKNAMED, 'AN INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY', CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE JUNGKOOK,  A PLAYBOY. A FLIRT!"

"STOP IT!"

"WHY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND HEARING THE TRUTH? TELL ME JUNGKOOK,  DOES OUR RELATIONSHIP MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME!?"

"I SAID STOP IT!"

"IT DOESN'T, DOES IT! OBVIOUSLY IT DOESN'T MEAN MORE TO YOU THAN YOUR 'FRIENDSHIP' WITH YUGYEOM! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME! I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE JUNGKOOK! "

Things were escalating quickly and the others were becoming more nervous and uncomfortable. 

"Hyung say something." Jimin whispered to Namjoon who was the groups leader.

However before Namjoon could attempt to calm them down the fight took a drastic turn none of them expected. 

"STOP IT, JUST STOP IT! IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!"

The room became quiet with the exception of Jungkook's soft sobs. 

"W-what?" Tae said softly in disbelief. 

"I-I can't do this anymore." 

Jungkook sniffled then let out a small bitter laugh as he continued.

"Y-you're so selfish hyung. You stand there demanding I end my friendship with the only person outside the group that I'm close to because you're jealous of the fact that he hugged me or that we talk to each other once in a while, yet I'm expected to accept you being clingy and spending what little free time we have hanging out with your numerous friends. 

Bogum, Suho, Himchan, Sungjae, Minho, Hyungsik, Ha Ji Won, Park Seo Joon, Jang Moon Bok, Hwarang hyungs and now Park Jihoon, just to name a few.

You don't think that I got jealous that you spent so much time with them? That you're always so...so touchy feely with them? Yet I didn't demand that you stop being friends with them because I trusted you, trusted that you wouldn't go beyond friendship with any of them. Because I loved you, yet you couldn't offer me the same courtesy."